A Wee Note from Poe

I’m having a lot of fun crafting blackout poems out of my recent post titles. The last 13 posts produced a blackout poem that, to me, reads like a wee note from Edgar Allan Poe: I collect hearts, eyeballs, teeth and interchangeable words of pain. 


This is the list of the latest 13 posts, published over at my main blog:

- “Storm
- “In the Dark
- “Island of Pain
- “Marred Sari

And because I made a mistake on my link count (I renamed one of the posts, but forgot to remove the old title before creating the poem), I’m adding the title of a post, by Diandra Linnemann, which makes me roar every time I see it: “No, you don’t have dented vaginal chakras”. If you haven’t been following her blog, then you’re missing all sorts of hysterical yum… as well as cackle-inducing phrases, like, “stuffing your orifices with obscure tiny teabags or doing coffee enemas”. So there… 13 titles… because the number 12 gives me the creeps.
 

15 comments:

  1. I love that you found a poem within your own poem lol :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and me both. Remember how I wanted a way (more like an excuse) to continue updating Pagan Culture? Well, BOOM! :-D ♥

      Delete
  2. This caught my breath...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A collection of body parts will do that to the best of us...

      Delete
  3. Give me my eyeballs back, please!

    Great poem!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will give you back your heart and your teeth, but I'm totally keeping the eyeballs! :-D

      Delete
  4. Fantastic poem! I know I always say this, but you are brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you are too kind, my sweet Stacy! ♥

      Delete
  5. I love the blackout poetry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovvvvvve the creature that swallowed your words (& words) Ms Wicked :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Magaly... hope things are fine there :) and everywhere in all aspects of life!
    sending hugs across the globe!

    ReplyDelete