Wild

Things have been getting a bit boring around here I guess that’s normal with any site that has the word “archival” as part of its tagline… So I removed the boring word… And since I don’t much care for boredom or for normalcy, I went ahead and listed the last of  the 2015 posts from my main blog, and crafted a wee blackout poem out of them. What do you think?

Living souls
turn bright and dark
wild
searching for balance.

Here are the posts published, on www.MagalyGuerrero.com, during the last couple of months of 2015… and the source for the blackout above:

- “Strong
- “Unboxed

15 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Power and shaky, indeed, the journey towards balance. ♥

      Delete
  2. Fabulous idea - blacking-out your own work. You are Magick :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shall tell the Little Princess that. It seems you two think alike, lol!

      Delete
    2. Oh, and I can't believe this didn't occur to me before. It feels so right. :-)

      Delete
  3. And you found the truth...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yessssssssssssssssss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Magaly! Have been thinking about you all these days!!!
    How are you and yours? Whats new? How is the situation with snow there?

    Sending loads of love and awesome weekend wishes!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! It has been too long. There is snow on the ground at the moment, but it isn't too cold or windy so that's good.

      All kinds of things are new these days: health, writing, and such... I only update this blog once a month or so. Fly over to my main blog (www.magalyguerrero.com) to stay up to date.

      Hugs!

      Delete