I Miss You Already, October…

“October was in the chair, so it was chilly that evening, and the leaves were red and orange and tumbled from the trees that circles the grove.” ~ October in the Chair, by Neil Gaiman

I love the entire Wheel of the Year… the seasons… with their months… But I won’t lie, I have favorites: April and October are my darlings. Although the latter just ended, I can still taste its wonder in my mind. I shall delight in the memories for a while. And you can, too. Here is the second half of October, over at www.MagalyGuerrero.com (in case you miss any of the yum):



6 comments:

  1. Oh, yes. Love me some October! November needs to chill out, though. It's still warm enough to wear sandals. Most def. questionable form.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think November heard you. It's practically blazing today.

      Delete
  2. I think there's something I love about each and every month, but October is most definitely my favourite.

    Enjoy the rest of your week ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is just sooo pretty!

      I hope your week is lovely, too. ♥

      Delete
  3. Fall has always been my favorite time! I totally understand!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The balance, the colors, the reminders... that say Nature moves the way we do... Just perfect. ♥

      Delete