Yes, my Wicked Luvs, tomorrow (Saturday at 12:13 am EDT) we’ll start writing, painting, sculpting, stitching, brewing, reading… pieces about rituals associated with death and how we celebrate, honor and/or remember loved ones whose flesh has left the world of the breathing.
If you haven’t joined Witches in Fiction 2015… Death Rites and Remembrances, you still have time. The more we share, the more we learn… The more we learn, the more we understand… The more we understand, the more we might care. And the world, my Wicked Luvs, really needs a lot of different people caring about each other.
I’ve listed all the pre-Witches in Fiction 2015 posts (in reverse chronological order). Fly over to my blog… share your thoughts… enter a giveaway or 3 (they’ll remain open until October 20th…
- Seven Dark Haiku and a Basket Full of Yum (6th Giveaway)
- Remember the Witches (5th Giveaway)
- Love, Death, Memories (4th Giveaway)
- A Rattle and a Wee Book on Her Grave (3rd Giveaway)
- Shaking It and Twisting It until It Says Yes (2nd Giveaway)
- Loving You through the Veil (1st Giveaway)
To join Witches in Fiction 2015, follow the link.