I’m Not Sure Why I’m Giving It the Finger…

Goodness gracious, it has been over a month since I updated Pagan Culture. I’m such an archive-blog-maintenance slacker. But doing it whenever the desire hits me is half the fun… or something like that. So… here is a list of the fourteen posts I’ve published at MagalyGuerrero.com since the last update (in chronological order):


Below is a picture of my blackout poetry thinking face. It seems I’m rather serious about the whole thing; so much so, that for some reason, I’m giving it the finger. Weird…

I’ve decided to allow comments again. It felt weird to have them disabled. And yes, I managed to write the word weird five times in this post. No? Well, yes… weird. See?

13 comments:

  1. I think you may have destroyed my future reading concentration - if your image is illustrative of what that looks like, I apparently always give anything I'm reading the finger...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a good word to write.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crap, now you allow comments WHAT THE HELL CAN I SAY????
    Pressure is on...
    I am sweating a little...
    OK, something important you should know... they never, NEVER, give you that much ice on Australian airlines... and the wine and softdrinks are always warm... and they need ice, really, like as much as what you have in your glass... so... I know you are not travelling in Australia on a domestic flight... Oooor... maybe you asked other people on the plane for THEIR allotted cube of ice??? Huh??? Huh???
    OK, pleased I could think of something really worthwhile to write ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found your comment! WoooHooo! I completely rule. :-D

      Delete
    2. Oh, and you might find it funny that I had to ask the flight attendant for more ice... He was a darling about it. Even ask me to let him know if I needed some more.

      Delete
  4. Where is my comment??? Man you have to believe it was awesome... it took me so long to think of something that awesome and then the Blogger comment comes up with 'having a problem, try refreshing'... refreshed and now here I am, commentless :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *sigh* Every time I start thinking about "fully" reviving this blog, I'm reminded why I had to move over to WordPress. I miss the ease of Blogger--easy to follow, easy to post, easy to add all kinds of yum--but the gobbled up comments and the (and deleted *easy to steal* posts) not so much.

      I shall channel the soul of your comment out the black gut of the Blogger thieves. ;-D

      Delete
  5. Weird, but weird is so weird that it makes my weird self feel rather weird. And I haven't given anything the finger in quite awhile, weird huh? xoxo Oma Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your level of weird! ♥

      Delete
  6. Weird? Nothing weird going on around here :D XXX

    ReplyDelete