Archived… but Active

Oxymoronic, I know… but it’s all right for the wording to be a tad contradictory, when the writing is not quite sure of the steps the present will take in its crafting of the future.  

Yes, my Wicked Luvs, this blog has officially become an archive. So why did I title this post “Archived… but Active”? Well, because many articles from Pagan Culture will be reposted over at MagalyGuerrero.com. And I will probably post entries like this one, from time to time, in order to keep Blogger from closing my first cyber-home.

I have spent a lot of time considering this issue… discussed the details with friends who know just how important Pagan Culture is to me… Together, we brewed a solution that significantly eased the aching that was squeezing my witchy heart. The project, which will keep Pagan Culture active behind the veil, will involve discussions of change and growth… I suspect that there will also be laughter, for I’ve read a few posts that I can hardly believe were typed by my fingers and lived by me; a mind can evolve so much in 5+1 years…

- To enjoy my stories, poetry and bits of balanced witchy living, fly over to MagalyGuerrero.com.
- For more day to day updates, join me on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- And to read my published work, visit my Amazon Page.

Read on, my Wicked Luvs, and I’ll write…

17 comments:

  1. Do it Magaly! It is a whiff of the past but a very enjoyable encounter! It lulls one to a nice dreamland feel!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "...a whiff of the past", I like that, Hank!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. And because 13 is such a nice number: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

      Delete
  3. It would be a shame to lose this archive of wonderfully witchy words. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would never be able to do it. And the idea of letting go stagnant breaks my heart, so I believe revisiting with new, older eyes, might be a good way to keep things going.

      Delete
  4. Just how fast was your heart beating...as you backed away from the hatbox to take that photo lol?...You do love to live dangerously don't you :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know me too well... It was windy, too!

      Delete
  5. i don't mind being behind the veil. i like the idea of seeing but not being seen unless i want to be seen. ha.
    got to be tough keeping up with 2 blogs...writing...and the other social media stuff. OH, and LIFE!! somewhere along the way, i lost you on FB...will hunt you down there and also follow you over to your magaly blog.
    so, happy sunday...and what a cool view of the treetops & homes! a bird's eye view! ok, time to fly...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we all like our certain level of privacy when we don't want to be seen... *giggles*

      It would have been all right maintaining both blogs, if they served different purposes. But as it is, they don't; and I can't stand superfluity.

      Fly true and with a grin on your face. ;-D

      Delete
  6. Whatever you do, I am here ;o) Might be late, but I am here ;o) Facebook, I am so behind in right now! Sorry!!! Your picture is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You make me happy, dear friend. And you're never late! ♥

      Delete
  7. Ohhhh, I feel like I just lost something when I wasn't paying attention :( Not sure why, because I know you are still there 'creating' havoc and bloody glorious tales... but still...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know exactly what you mean, for it's extremely hard for me to keep Pagan Culture semi-dormant. I keep on thinking, I could keep both blogs... Then I yell at myself all the reason why it doesn't make much sense, and how it would be way too much work... Then I go back to staring longingly, lol.

      Delete