The Magaly Gazette 10: Jumping on the Cyber Broom

After nine weeks, I must admit that publishing The Magaly Gazette at Pagan Culture is doing little for what I wish to accomplish with it. I suspected things could turn out this way, but I’m a stubborn witchy Aries woman who has a hard time letting go of the things she loves: I wanted Pagan Culture to be more than an archive. I still do. But I must find a different purpose for it.

I created The Magaly Gazette, in order to share bits about books, paintings, crafting… and all sorts of yummy creative work birthed by friends and other artists whose genius I enjoy. When I relocated mycyber-home to WordPress, I thought that it would take considerable time before my Wicked Luvs found the new blog and followed me there. Well, I was wrong; most people got there within a week or two.

Now, Pagan Culture gets little traffic. Publishing The Magaly Gazette here is like spending a lot of hours working on a glorious poster, and then sticking it to a wall that only a few people see.

I’m not giving up on Pagan Culture. Oh no. I will just have to let my brain housing group and Muse dance for a bit, until they find a useful and effective purpose for my first cyber-home. It might be something tiny… but wee bits need glorious soil where to flourish, too.

What does this picture have to do with this post? I’ve no idea. But I feel like indulging today, and I really love the hammer, the old dictionary, and the way the notepad looks between the two… so I’m showing it again *cackles witchy style*.

19 comments:

  1. Whatever you decide will be fun and decidedly wicked!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You bet it will bet. *cackles*

      Delete
  2. Fascinated by this tool! Why I don't know, it has many possibilities! And there los your clue! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And it's so pretty, too.

      Delete
    2. I mean, when has a possibly murderous object look so delightful!

      Delete
  3. There's a wheel of wisdom?...guess that's the one that fell off my trolley :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that only really uncool kids got them when they were little. 'Cause I didn't get one either, and we are both so awesome. ;-D

      Delete
  4. Well, this is the place with 991 followers, so I'm guessing it still has relevance for them. I default to here first, even though I know the new and trending stuff is on the other blog, because I like it here. I have my own chair and teapot...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And it has been my home for 6 years. I refuse to leave it behind or turn it into a storage facility. I will come up with something fun, useful and yummy... I know I will. I might even bring tea. ;-)

      Delete
  5. I feel comfy here, the new place is sparkling like a new penthouse flat, all up todate and has the very latest of you Magaly, but here still feels home. The furniture maybe a bit worn but it's comfy to spend time in and is the default place I think of when looking for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is so weird... I replied to this comment some time ago, using my phone, but the reply is gone. Blogger goblins.

      It's not about the place being worn out or unwanted, it's the equivalent of having a permanent house and your college cottage. Living in both at the same time would be rather taxing... So, it's best to bring all the goodies to the everyday place, or they might get all dusty without attention.

      Delete
  6. Whatever you decide, we will be here ;o) I love the picture ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HUGE hugs, m Stacy love! ♥

      Delete
  7. like those before me...i feel comfy here. and i can do a sort of quick sit down as i try to catch up with some blog reading.
    i use a tool like that for hammering wire...but with some imagination...many other uses can be thought of! cool picture! whatever you decide to do here...i'll be hanging around...in the meantime...
    have a wickedly happy weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still getting used to the new place, but the more times I spend there the more it feels like home. I suspect this will turn into the cyber-home I visit once every few week...

      I used a wee hammer like that one to punch out very small pieces in guns. My friend received this one as a present to use in jewelry making. She knows how much I love hammers and sent it my way. ;-)

      Delete
  8. Love the hammer. No reason needed for a hammer picture.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your photo! Indulgence is good!! :D

    ReplyDelete