The Magaly Gazette, 1: Exposed Kuchen in Dark Red Magaly’s Weekly Updates

I suspect that many of you still don’t know that I’ve moved my regular blogging yum to a different platform. I’m saying this because I doubt I’m the only one who doesn’t visit every friend’s cyber-home every week—I mean, we have to eat, cook, sleep, have sex often, and (I can only hope) take showers.

So… in order not to lose anyone (although I know I will anyway *sniff, sniff*), I will publish weekly updates for a few months. If the migration is very slow, I might do this until the end of the year. Below are the titles of what I’ve published at my new blog since my last posting here, on February 27th:  

- Red Candle and Dark Whiskey – a poem that celebrates my little brother’s life.
- Kaffee und Kuchen… and Napalm – the tale of a woman who sat in a genocider’s bathtub.
- Soft Parts Exposed – a poem about helplessness-evoked rage.

I am still working on the best way to categorize the content of Pagan Culture, in order to create an accessible archive. It’s NOT an easy job. I will keep you updated *cough*.

To anyone who hasn’t visited my new blog: well, do. I promise the company isn’t half bad… Join me via Bloglovin’, NetworkedBlogs, or better yet, stop by my cyber-home to keep an eye on things via email. See you there?

I’ve decided to walk around the house and take a picture of the first thing that catches my eye, and share the image with my weekly updates posts. I rather like the first one.

11 comments:

  1. Are they tiny books, or is that a humongous key?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ginormous key, which I got from Oma Linda. I love the thing. And my books. ;-D

      Delete
  2. Hey, have u read Gaiman's Hansel and Gretel? Gave a copy to my daughter for Xmas... creepiness abounds....how about his latest one? that looks good too.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have read them. The book on top is The Sleeper and the Spellbind, and the one on the bottom is Hansel and Gretel. I finished reading Trigger Warning a few days ago. Pure yum!

      Delete
  3. I've switched over and am following the new blog, but I'm still here mostly because you haven't kicked me out yet. Just, ya know, so if you're checking blog views to see if people have migrated - don't count mine.

    These are the things I think about. It'd be nice if someday I start thinking about the things I'm supposed to be thinking about. Like my thesis paper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd never be kicked out. Pagan Culture is my forever home. I know I said I would stop the weekly updates once per year, but I suspect that I will come up with a way for using it... I just don't know how to quit her!!!

      Delete
    2. Get to working on that thesis paper, woman!

      Delete
  4. Ok girl, I don't know what the heck I am doing! LOL! But, I will try to find you ;o) xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Together, we'll figure out anything. So yeah; run world, run!

      Delete
  5. I've both migrated and kept a foot over here! You're doing an awesome job with this move. It seems like it is a humongous job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a huge job (made bigger by the fact that I'm having trouble letting go). The first problem was trying to find the best way to approach the situation; to see how I could work on it a bit at a time. I think I see the beginning now, or at least a beginning I can start with. We'll see.

      Thank for moving with me and staying here, too! ♥

      Delete