The Magaly Gazette, 2: A Bit Manic Magaly’s Weekly Updates

This was a hectic sort of week… Not just for me. Many friends have shared their bliss and woes; happy because they had perfect birthday celebrations, sad because someone they loved was on a tough spot, heartbroken because Terry Pratchett left the world of the living… So many ups and downs, my Wicked Luvs… I wish, I wish, I wish Spring brings better things.

Here is what went on at my main blog since the last update, on March 4th:

- Red City Barn – an earthy soul living in the city.
- Not Wearing Black Cos that Would Look Suspicious – an extraordinary witchy soul.
- Pestle, Mortar, Pratchett – tribute to a writer who touched souls and created worlds.

I will continue to share these weekly updates for a very long while… But if you rather read the posts as they are published, consider following via Bloglovin’, NetworkedBlogs; or choose the best option, and fly over to my cyber-home to keep an eye on my words via email. 

Terry Pratchett and DEATH Playing Chess, by Paul Kidby

12 comments:

  1. Such lovely sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I love to read your work as you post it, but a "Saturday Morning Review" with my coffee is an excellent start to my weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find myself strangely loving this... It's nice to sit behind my screen at the end to the week, and review what has happened. It feels nice and then some when I do it with coffee. :-D

      Delete
    2. Like I said in the post, I might do it for a very long while...

      Delete
  3. Road signs are always good to point the way! Good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. My exact thoughts when I saw it... ;-)

      Delete
  5. And editing! Lots and lots of editing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's rewriting for me. Lost and lots of rewriting!

      Delete
  6. How do you write so much? I don't even have time to read them all, let alone write that much myself! (flops down on bed)

    ReplyDelete