This was a hectic sort of week… Not just for me. Many friends have shared their bliss and woes; happy because they had perfect birthday celebrations, sad because someone they loved was on a tough spot, heartbroken because Terry Pratchett left the world of the living… So many ups and downs, my Wicked Luvs… I wish, I wish, I wish Spring brings better things.
Here is what went on at my main blog since the last update, on March 4th:
- Red City Barn – an earthy soul living in the city.
- Not Wearing Black Cos that Would Look Suspicious – an extraordinary witchy soul.
- Some of Us Are Made of Shades of Weird Only We Can See – embracing our differences.
- Worry Not, My Wicked Luvs, Drusilla and Maelynn this Way Come – publishing update.
- If You Feel Too Old to Live Like You Have Always Wanted To… – hoping for hope…
- Pestle, Mortar, Pratchett – tribute to a writer who touched souls and created worlds.
I will continue to share these weekly updates for a very long while… But if you rather read the posts as they are published, consider following via Bloglovin’, NetworkedBlogs; or choose the best option, and fly over to my cyber-home to keep an eye on my words via email.
Terry Pratchett and DEATH Playing Chess, by Paul Kidby