Change Happens… and We Must Happen with It, in Order to Continue Being

Many of you have sent me worried emails, asking if I’m all right. I promise I am well, my Wicked Luvs. Thanks so much for your concern. I’ve been quiet because I needed a bit of time with myself. I needed to make sense of the loss; to find ways to deal with the hurt; to figure out how to embrace change and paddle forward.

It’s done. I reworked a story, and submitted it to a last minute contest—I doubt I’ll win, but I needed to finish something and watch it fly into the world. I wrote some poetry, which I’ll share in a day or two, over at my new website/blog.

Yes, my Wicked Luvs, some of my solo time was applied towards the creating of a WordPress website that nearly kicked m’butt. To be honest, it’s still kicking (but I’ve landed some good punches, too).

I would love it, if you would visit Magaly Guerrero: Stories, poetry and everyday life through the eyes of a dark fiction writer to check things out. Once you’re there, you could follow by email… or Bloglovin’ *wink, cough, wink*. The latest post, “Writing with the Cyber Punches”, offers some insight into my alone time.

I’m keeping Pagan Culture as a for-always archive. The project is actually a tad involved, in a good sort of way. I will tell you about it, between here and there, since I plan to publish a weekly notice/digest on this blog, while the archival efforts are going on. Now, I better get to replying to all your yummy comments.

Rebirth, by Dawlaz

13 comments:

  1. I have considering moving myself. They stole some copyright material? Is WordPress safer? I have a million questions when you have time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll talk as soon as I catch up. I'm new to WordPress, but I've read enough to make my head explode. I'll share what I've learned. ♥

      Delete
  2. Word Press--I tried once to set up a blog there--now I know why they all look the same. ;_) Still, I know yours will be unique in all ways, Magaly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still working on it, but yes, it's a lot of work... at least at first. Once all is set up, and I get to a place that I like, things will be well. I'm nearly pleased with the look now, and I'm learning how to change things... but I still curse every now and then... for good measure. ;-D

      Delete
  3. Will follow you to the ends of the earth witchy writer....*poof* :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will follow you wherever you go! I have had my ins and outs with blogging the past year or so, for different reasons of course but still. It's so hard to let go of something you've put so much time and heart into. But moving forward is good, and positive, and I am eager to follow your future adventures on the Wordpress page!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too sweet! I'll make sure there is fun (and something yummy to delight in) wherever we go.

      I'm leaving Blogger, well, not completely since I'm keeping this as an archive. Anyway, I'm also leaving because too many people are having issues commenting. And there are other issues, too... but I can share those later.

      Delete
  5. I opened a WordPress account a long time ago. Guess I will give it another look. I have followed you and set back up for the email! Would follow you anywhere! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was kind of a pain to put together. All the work might have been a blessing since I was so upset about the whole thing. It's good to have you there; so very good. ♥

      Delete
  6. I think I follow that but I don't know now1 Argh!

    ReplyDelete