As most young things do, in Darker Words… is taking time and care to grow. But I’m having a lot of fun tending to my wee garden for showcasing dark stories, poesy and writing related bits. The reach of the page is not very wide, compared to my profile and blog. So I figured a weekly digest, shared here, might inspire a visit or three from Wicked Darlings who are yet to venture into my tiny cyber-plot at the book of faces. Who knows, the fly-by might offer something to like.
The Moon Phase Bracelet below (from delightfully full to deliciously dark), by the I Love Science Store, was one of my favorite images this week. Speaking of shiny things to lust after, Eliora is giving away a Yule Star Bottle; click on the link for details (enter before 12/7/15).
This Week’s mini-Reviews:- “A Nights Bloom”, by Mama Zen
- “The Green Court”, by B.R. Marsten
- “Hunger Pains”, by Rommy Driks
- “Who Is Your Executioner?” by Maria Dahvana Headley
- “Witch Child”, by Diandra Linnemann
- The “Belle du Freak” or “The Sick Rose”? Choose What Tale I’ll Tell poll will remain open until Monday, December 8th. Stop by and cast your vote.
- I believe the highlight of the week was a link to a video of Benedict Cumberbatch reading “Kubla Khan”, which left many ladies (and a few gentlemen) grinning and swooning.