How Would You Prefer Your Lum and Darlene? Murderous Is Not a Choice…

…that’s a given.

I’m spending lots of quality time with my physical therapists, today… But before I go, I want to leave you with a question: Which would you prefer, (1) five Days of Lum and Darlene, written in verse short story (structurally similar to “A Charming Unkindness of One” and “Belle du Freak”), or (2) a two-part short story in prose?

Let me know, my Wicked Luvs. I’ll explain when I get back. Read you soon!

via 
I can’t help associating Lum with fantastic shoes…

15 comments:

  1. Let's have # 2. Will wait for you Magaly!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy with Lum and Darlene anytime and anyway you want to write but my preference would be for No.2 with a two part short story. Hope you go on ok today with the doc's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can' t do decisions! I'll leave that to the ithers! If the phys therapists torture you too much shall i send my pixie cousins to pinch them and tie elf locks in tgeir hair? Ha ha, trying to be good though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha that sounds like a good plan Laura, you send the Pixies and I'll send the Gargoyles, between them they should give the therapists something to think about other than tormenting Magaly. The only downside is if Magaly walks into the clinic with that sort of bodyguard around her the rest of the clinic will probably run out screaming. (Wickedly grinning)

      Delete
    2. Jane - it has been my experience that Physical Therapist ARE (by and large) Gargoyles, themselves!

      Delete
    3. I see I have new material to terrify my physical therapists with...

      Delete
  4. I vote for Lum and Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am selfishly voting for the Short Story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I love it when you are selfish. :D

      Delete
  6. I will leave it to you Magaly ;o) You are the expert ;o)

    ReplyDelete