Blooming Howls Available at Amazon

It started with loving in the dark, with wild blooms fretting what breathed beyond the moon’s bright, half-lies and a curious little girl, a Willow Tree who told human tales, and with The Boy howling into the face of another in an old New York City apartment.  

The publication of Blooming Howls has been an uncanny event for me. It was postpone twice due to illness. Before that, the content change (more on this soon…). And it is the first of my books, where someone sends me a quote, saying, “Hey, I read this and it made me think of your wisdom as a fiction writer.” It took us about ten emails to figure out that I didn’t know that he didn’t know that I was the author of the work.

I’m not sure why, but that made me feel really good. It’s like when someone tells me, “My goodness, your smile reminds me so much of Margarita’s smile.” And I tell them, “Well, yes, she was my grandmother.” Queer kind of yummy feeling…

This is the quote, by the way: “I thought it would be easy to own my mistakes, to say goodbye, to let go… but the words turned to tears in my mouth and I choked on salt of my own making.” ~ Blooming Howls

So, my Wicked Luvs, what is your favorite Blooming Howls quote?

About Blooming Howls
Some stories are finished the moment the last word is written down. That rarely happens with my writing. Most of my tales are word-seeds: characters, conflicts and plots sowing in my mind, blooming on my tongue, waiting to be howled through my fingertips and birthed into complete stories.

Blooming Howls is a short collection of story-sprouts that grew… and grew… and will continue to grow into more…
http://bit.ly/BloomingHowls
click the cover to purchase

And now, the winners of the giveaways are:
Blooming Howls Inspired Blade - Linda Wildenstein
Celtic Dragon Tarot Reading - Little Gothic Horrors

Congratulations, my L Ladies! And thanks sooo much for your patience. This one was a little wild, wasn’t it? Please contact me via email or Facebook to discuss the details.

If you read, I’ll write… Okay, I’ll write regardless. I would probably be unmade if I was kept from world-building. But when you read words, the writing means so much more. ♥

27 comments:

  1. Whoot! I am halfway through "Blooming Howls" - it is amazing!

    Congratulations Oma Linda and Little Gothic Horrors ! !

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, tomorrow I am alone here at the Casa and Blooming Howls is how I will spend the day......that and dreaming of the wonderful blade that I won. Hehehehehehe, now this is a happy dancing win for sure. I can't believe it. I love this gorgeous piece and will treasure it foreva and eva. Thanks for the chance to win. Blessings, Oma Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to hear your take on the first story!

      Congrats, my beloved Oma. I was all giggles with Randomizer picked your name. ♥

      Delete
  3. Congrats on yet another fabulous publication!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't got a fav quote yet, but hope to, will borrow my babes Kindle and download soon & love to say "this one's for the blade' but OMG OMA freakin' won it LOL! Congrats to Oma & gorgeous Lil' Gothic Horror on winning the reading... and Congrats to you too Ms Wicked on publishing 'Blooming Howls" :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, congrats to you, too, dearest artist! This cover is getting all kinds of LOVE!

      Delete
  5. Kindle is charged, now on to work where I can download from my computer. No WiFi at home. Remember, I live in the boonies with the wildlife.

    I hope you are feeling better.
    gail x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I will pick up a copy here in a bit!
    So happy for you. Nothing quite like seeing your book go live.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Timothy! It is quite exciting, isn't it? I don't think it matters how long one publishes work, it feels great every time!

      Delete
  7. Congratulations to the winners and to you, Magaly,for staying the course! I have to go dig my Kindle out of the suitcase that I have yet to unpack from my last mad dash! Looking forward to tea and howls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to read how you like it!

      Delete
  8. Congratulations on finally publishing Blooming Howls!
    Will you at some point tell us more about all the medical issues you've been having lately? EIther way, I'm hoping this means you feel a bit better.
    I had my minor surgery yesterday and I'm resting up today. I hope the rest of the month will be smoother.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      I will definitely write about the new health issues, and how they affect the old ones. You know I'm allergic to keeping things to myself. ;-)

      I better stop by your blog to see how things went with your surgery. I'm playing catch up!

      Delete
  9. I'm buying your book today as balm to a long line I'll be waiting in. Probably the first time I've been happy to wait in a line. Great Job, Lady Magaly! Keep paddling!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now I have 3 wonderful Magaly Tales! Powerful!
    It's going to be a loooong winter and now I will hid in your wonderful world to escape mine!
    xoxoDebi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you might get something else pretty soon. ;-)

      Delete
    2. And please don't remind me of long winters. *sigh*

      Delete
  11. Thank you SOOOOOOO much, Magaly and Sharon!!! ❤ ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, and then some! ♥

      Delete
  12. Congrats to the lucky winners ;o)
    Magaly, I want to purchase, but no kindle and remember, my old pc crashed and now I have an apple. So what do I do ;o) Please answer me when you can ;o)
    Hope you are feeling better ;o) Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you asked this question. I didn't realized that the link I provided before only offered the app for PC (silly me!). Here is the link to the reading app for Mac: http://www.amazon.com/gp/kindle/mac/download

      Please let me know if it works. Hugs!

      Delete
  13. Hey Good Looking, come by my blog, if you can ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! And I love your work at Daylyn!

      Delete