Witches in Fiction 2014 Is Nearly Crossing the Veil…

Granny Weatherwax is one of my favorite witches in fiction;
she doesn’t approve of parties, so we won’t tell her why we’re dancing… ;-)
Our celebration of stories, poetry, crafts, painting, sculptures, brewing, myths… art and life, and all kinds of witchy bits starts in two days. Yep, my Luvs, the first Witches in Fiction 2014… Crafting Blooming Howls giveaway goes live on October 5th.

The main event (or the day when likeminded people publish their entries) will take place on October 17th. Follow the link for details on how to join, and for a listing of the Partiers and Sponsors.

At Magaly Guerrero’s Pagan Culture, October is a month for creating art that embraces tradition and diversity, for celebrating our loved ones who have traveled to the Summerland, and for good old wicked yummy fun. So… care to join the fun?
http://pagan-culture.blogspot.com/2014/08/witches-in-fiction-2014-crafting.html

18 comments:

  1. Oh that sounds like good fun! I'll have to check it out. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOH. This comes at a great time, I'm feeling very inspired lately. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait, did I miss something..? Are we posting on Sunday too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You only have to post on the Friday, the 17th of October. I, however, will start posting giveaways on the 5th. ;-) Party! ♥

      Delete
  4. Ha. Sounds very cool. k.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is going to be fun !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, shit. Now I REALLY have to get my ass in gear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Take your shoes off and start dancing, Witch! ;-D

      Delete
  7. Shit, I am late! So sorry!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are NEVER late in my house.

      Delete