When Eliora and I began to discuss Witches in Fiction 2014… Crafting Blooming Howls, she decided to create a clip inspired by the cover of my upcoming short story collection (more on that soon). One night, she “had the ‘Blooming Howls’ charm clip components all laid out in a project tray… [in order to] assemble the piece” in the morning; preferable at seven or eight…
So the next day, Eliora, friend and witchy creatrix, woke up at four in the morning and created this Moonlight Faerie Dance Charm Clip for the tenth Crafting Blooming Howls giveaway:
This is nothing like what she had planned, but perfect for the party… and for this moment in my life. If you are really good friends with the artistic voice within (and know me a bit), then you understand exactly why: 1) The Muse won’t be denied, and 2) as The Four-Fold Way: Walking the Paths of the Warrior, Teacher, Healer and Visionary suggests, “Dancing, singing, storytelling and silence are the four universal healing salves.”
I sing, I tell stories and I cherish my special moments of silence, but I haven’t been able to dance much these days… So my dear Lori—who sees me better than most—knew that my spirit needed to gaze upon the bliss of a Moonlight Faerie Dance.
From Eliora: the “Moonlight Faerie Dance Charm Clip for purse, jeans, camisole strap, rear-view mirror… holds a Tibetan Silver medallion depicting a lovely Faerie enraptured in the embrace of a crescent Moon. They dance through Tibetan Silver stars and baubles of midnight blue, iridescent Czech crystals and clear Aurora Borealis. More Tibetan Silver Moon charms are joined by the cool luminescence of Rainbow Moonstone and the shimmer of a million stars in a bit of wire-wrapped Blue Goldstone. The piece measures just about 5 inches in length.”
This is how you can enter the Moonlight Faerie Dance Charm Clip giveaway,
sponsored by Eliora:
1. Leave a comment telling me what dancing, the Moon and faeries do for your spirit.
For extra entries (one entry each):
2. Share this post on Facebook.
3. Share this post on Twitter.
4. Like Eliora on Facebook.
5. Visit Eliora, on Etsy, and come back to tell me about an item you liked.
Rules, details and stuff…
* I need to be able to contact the winner, so please add your email to your comment. Don’t want to share this info publicly? Email it to me: magalyguerrero(at)live(dot)com.
* You can group all your entries in a single comment. Or not. The choice is yours.
* To my Canadian winners, before you can claim your prize, I must test your mathematical yumminess by asking you a very obscure question, like… what’s 13 + .5. Yeah, obscure…
* This giveaway closes on October 20th, 2014, at 10:13 pm, EDT. The winner will be chosen using Random.Org, and announced on October 21st, 2014.
* Open worldwide, excluding any place where prohibited by law.
Haven’t joined Witches in Fiction yet?
Well, follow the link or click on the banner and party!
But do start to bloom and howl by 15th…