The first Witches in Fiction event, which celebrated my second year blogging plus “the good, the bad, the magic of creating, and the what-in-the-names-of-Granny-Weatherwax’s-pristine-undies-and-Gandalf’s-crooked-staff-is-that-fictional-witchy-thing?!” was inspired by the photo below. Witch in Jeans is the work of Judy Stearns, an artist whose lens captures images that reflect a soul’s love for the Moon, for Life, for Nature, for Art…
I thought it would be fitting to begin our Witches in Fiction 2014… Crafting Blooming Howls (countdown to the big event) giveaways with art from the woman whose work planted the first party seed in my witchy mind; yep, a lucky Wicked Darling will receive five Moon Greeting Cards, handcrafted by Judy Stearns. If you can’t wait to get your hands on some of these beauties, please contact Judy via her blog.
This giveaway also includes a copy of 100 Wicked Little Witch Stories. I received the book as a gift from a friend, but I already owned the collection… so I’m passing it forward.
1. To enter this giveaway (mandatory entry), leave a comment telling me what comes to your mind when you think of the Moon, Witches and handcrafted Art.
For extra entries (one entry each):
4. Follow Judy’s Photos – Photography Blog
5. If you are a Wicked Darling (one who follows Magaly Guerrero’s Pagan Culture), tell me the main reason why you read my blog.
Rules, details and stuff…
* I need to be able to contact the winner, so please add your email to your comment. Don’t want to share this info publicly? Email it to me: magalyguerrero(at)live(dot)com.
* You can group all your entries in a single comment.
* To my Canadian winners, before you can claim your prize, I must test your mathematical yumminess by asking you a very obscure question, like… what’s 13 + 0.5. Yeah, obscure…
* This giveaway closes on October 20th, 2014, at 10:13 pm, EDT. The winner will be chosen using Random.Org, and announced on October 21st, 2014.
* Open worldwide, excluding any place where prohibited by law.
Haven’t joined Witches in Fiction yet?
Well, follow the link or click on the banner and party!
But do start to bloom and howl by October 15th…