I’ve been using a ginger and orange essential oil combination for a very long time. My lavender oil is always at sniffing distance. I love the energy boost I get from the first, and the calming effects evoked by the second. Yep, I am an essential oil junkie. So I was thrilled—ask Sharon, she’ll tell you—when Touch of the Goddess offered a Magical Working Oil Set for the second Witches in Fiction 2014… Crafting Blooming Howls (countdown to the big event) giveaway.
From the Artistic Healer: “Whether you are anointing candles or tools, taking a ritual bath, or setting up protected space, this set has all the oils you need in one place:
Sanctuary for protection and banishment of negativity; Earth, Air, Fire, and Water are for working with those respective elements and the Elementals; Solaris and Luna give you help in working with these Celestial bodies and their associated Gods and Goddesses; Prosperity will help bring in abundance in many areas; and Entice encourages and persuades.
Indulge your workings with real essential oils. Frankincense, jasmine and cinnamon are just a few of the scents and magical essences that form this collection. Never again will you have to search for just the right oil—they are all right here, in nine 5-ml cobalt blue bottles packaged in a pretty turquoise box.”
This is what you need to do to enter the Magical Working Oil giveaway,
sponsored by Touch of the Goddess:
1. Leave a comment telling me if you use (or wish you could use) essential oils. If so, what is your favorite scent?
For extra entries (one entry each):
2. Share this post on Facebook.
3. Share this post on Twitter.
4. Like Touch of the Goddess on Facebook.
5. Visit the Touch of the Goddess Etsy shop and/or website, then come back to tell me about your favorite item. (I’m quite taken by certain Muse of Dark Passion, just so you know ;-)
You can find most of Sharon’s works (essential oils, ritual tools, arts) at her Etsy shop, but I encourage you to visit her website, since there are certain oils that are not available from Etsy.
Rules, details and stuff…
* I need to be able to contact the winner, so please add your email to your comment. Don’t want to share this info publicly? Email it to me: magalyguerrero(at)live(dot)com.
* You can group all your entries in a single comment. Or not. The choice is yours.
* To my Canadian winners, before you can claim your prize, I must test your mathematical yumminess by asking you a very obscure question, like… what’s 13 + 0.5. Yeah, obscure…
* This giveaway closes on October 20th, 2014, at 10:13 pm, EDT. The winner will be chosen using Random.Org, and announced on October 21st, 2014.
* Open to the United States only, excluding any place where prohibited by law.
Haven’t joined Witches in Fiction yet?
Well, follow the link or click on the banner and party!
But do start to bloom and howl by October 15th…