The Howling Sponsors of Witches in Fiction... and a Bit More

Some of you have expressed a bit of anxiety about Witches in Fiction 2014. You’ve said you want to join (some have already joined), but have not been able to come up with anything about witches that you feel will fit the upcoming yumminess. Here is something to consider: this event embraces the real, mythological and fictional aspects of creativity and witchiness and magic.

I’m sure that those of us who follow a witchy path will have no problem crafting something for the celebration. I mean, everything we do is, well… witchy. But if you are a Wicked Darling who has been learning about “real life” witchy people through this or another blog, you should be fine, too. Share a story, a poem, a painting, a craft, a bit of music, pretty much anything that speaks of the experience of sharing the world with witchy souls. Have you ever shared your, “Oh, so this is what real Witches do in Halloween!” moment? No? Well, this is the perfect time for it.

The party is an extension of Magaly Guerrero’s Pagan Culture, and I created this blog to offer a glimpse into the life of a real Witch. Witches in Fiction 2014... Crafting Blooming Howls aims to build bridges. It’s a time and a place to share real magic, mythological bits, fictional dreams about Witches and about all the wonders that touch the world during the witchiest time of the year: All Hallow’s Eve, Dia de los Muertos, Halloween, Samhain, the Witches’ New Year…

And, of course, there are the witchy giveaways. Meet some of this year’s sponsors:
- Cyber-Basket: book inspired blade, handmade bookmark, tarot deck, Amazon gift card, several yummy books… ***

http://pagan-culture.blogspot.com/2014/08/witches-in-fiction-2014-crafting.html
click on the party banner to join the witchy yum

*** These items are either sponsored by Magaly Guerrero’s Pagan Culture, or will be given away to an individual Wicked Darling as part of a Cyber-Basket, which will be posted on October 1st. All the single-day sponsorship spots are already taken. So any future sponsoring items will be added to the Cyber-Basket. Email me for details (magalyguerrero(at)live(dot)com).

yes, my Luvs, there is more…
so hold on to your broomsticks and fly over to
http://afancifultwist.typepad.com/a_fanciful_twist/2014/09/its-time-for-a-halloween-party-you-are-invited.html   http://www.anniewalls.com/halloween-nevermore-rapport-blog-hop-2014/ 
and The Great October Book Giveaway, at Rue and Hyssop, is coming soon…

22 comments:

  1. Wow! So many Blog parties this year, and they all sound brilliant! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. October is for partying. That's what I say. Well, I can't manage more than one party a week, but I think that's more than good!

      Delete
  2. Party hearty, we will!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't a clue , what to Do! ( see that? Ya! Ya! ) Bubble & Babble , Spells & Wink, I wish to re-invent, so beware of the gavel and do not spill my drink!
    I know.....but I do try and fit in 🎃😜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it when you spell and wink at the same time. :-D

      Delete
  4. Interesting. Know I will be watching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shall be watching back. ;-)

      Delete
  5. Well, I have felt...& a fox dreaming....but still not sure what she is dreaming of.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Something foxy? Yes, I can be that lame. ;-D

      Delete
  6. Arghhhhhhh.........it ate my comment.......I'll try again......

    Dearest Magaly..........Firstly I apologise for my sparce presence recently........Life has been biting me and hasn't been playing fair.....we are not agreeing on a lot of things.

    Secondly, I do SO want to take part in the upcoming frivolity that is Witches in Fiction but I still have not achieved the task of setting up a blog. Computers and I have a somewhat love/hate relationship when it comes to setting things like blogs up............I do try to ask for help from the tech savvie kids or the hubster but great amounts of eyeball rollling normally ensues when I do. Hopefully I will have things sorted really soon, so I can enjoy the dark and wicked yumminess.

    P.S If I do succeed, how do I link my blog to the party??????????(no eyeball rolling from you either Mrs Witch.....lol......)

    P.P.S As I am writing this my new black Witchy fur baby is purring with approval, whilst resting her chin on my hand as I try to type...you have a new fan....she does this every time I visit you!!!lol!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is much to be said about the power of perseverance (and in my case pure bullheadedness, hehehe). So glad you've decided to join the party (and resuscitate your blog! Or is it a new one?). All you have to do is visit the the party announcement post (click HERE or copy and paste the link: http://pagan-culture.blogspot.com/2014/08/witches-in-fiction-2014-crafting.html), and I'll add you to the sidebar list.

      Party!

      I expect to see a picture of said Witchy fur baby soon! ;-D

      Delete
  7. Doll. Not sure what yet, though. And maybe a giveaway. Not sure about that either, but it might be a tea set. maybe a witchy tea set? Witchy doll. Witchy doll with tea set?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dolls, tea and witches... Yum!

      Delete
  8. Thank you for this post Magaly, I was a little unsure about what to do but found this really helpful. I'm looking forward to October even more than usual this year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So excited for this party! It is going to be such fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am excited, too. Jennifer. The upcoming celebrations (all over the web) have me extra motivated. ;-D

      Delete
  10. I have to put up your banner on my blog too! Uggg! Sorry again for being behind!
    Big Hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you keep apologizing, I will head to Canada and beat you until you stop. Yep. I totally will. ♥

      Delete
  11. Looking forward to your beating ;o) LOL!
    Happy Autumn you gorgeous Witch ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you were setting me up, lol!

      Delete