Blood Red and Old Lace…

Your comments to “Something Lovey-Dovey and Wicked this Way Comes” are filling my bridal heart with red love, which I’ve been birthing into the world in the shape of beaming cackles. There is glorious bliss in knowing that my Wicked Darlings know me…

…for only someone who truly pays attention to me—and has taken the time to know me well—can successfully adorn one of my wedding posts with comments that include a Chupacabra pelt, bloody things and bits of mythical madness.

…only someone who gets the wild Magalyness that feeds my flesh and bones will notice (and care to point out!) that, for our wedding, my Piano Man will wear a shirt favored by Dexter—hottest and most heroic of fictional serial murderers.

…only the most peculiarly eagle-eyed and kindhearted of wordsmithing friend will remember to wish me the glory of having time to write every story plotted in my witchy writer’s head, and the honor of being “the death of everyone living it.”

…and only the gentlest of twisted Mistresses of Soul Scrying will bless a Wicked Witch and a Piano Man, in love and in lust, with this kind of pre-getting-wedded wisdom:
Blood red and old lace:
Something borrowed,
Something red,
Something old,
Means fun in bed.

Yep, life is good… even better because I know I’m surrounded by people who get me. And if you don’t get this kind of joy, it’s all right, too. Just imagine how horrid our world would be if we were copies of each other and got the same things in the same way.

By the way, my Wicked Darling Luvs, I’m writing this post to let you know that it will be a while before I reply to the comments you’ve added (and are encouraged to continue adding) to “Something Lovey-Dovey and Wicked this Way Comes.” Wanna know why? Well, because my responses will take the shape of a story, which will include—somehow—every one of your comments; a tale I plan to share some time after the wedding. You excite my Muse, and she wants to tell the tale of her happiness with you in it! ♥

35 comments:

  1. Oh how exciting. I can't wait to read the tale you wind together for us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it would be fun (and an interesting challenge) to write a tale that included all the comments. Let's see how it turns out...

      Delete
    2. I am sure you will not disappoint. You created a beautiful poem from our comments before. Curious to see how a story will turn out.

      Delete
    3. And with the wicked loveliness of these comments, I'm expecting a gem of a tale... ;-)

      Delete
  2. You are so wonderfully wicked, Magaly! I too can't wait for the tale. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It shall be... different, I suspect, lol!

      Delete
  3. A story weaved together by your wonderfully wicked mind and our comments........ I can hardly wait. Of course we get you and the kind of wicked happiness that you are experiencing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And the fact that you get it makes me giggle with delight. ;-D

      Delete
  4. The real question is of the comment makers incorporated, who's getting killed by the end of the Story in some horrific fashion? My money is on Chupacabra mauling...Just saying...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And why do we have to wait for the end? In why are mutants and zombies always the ones get mauled? Who knows, maybe this will be different...

      Delete
  5. Whoot - I knew Red would have something to say about all of this !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess we know who is narrating. I didn't even think about it before you mentioned it!

      Delete
  6. So who would win, between Dexter and Oliver? Like Mr N, my money's on the chupacabra.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think Dexter and Oliver would compete. I'm pretty sure there would be mutual admiration, and they would stay out of each other's way.

      Delete
  7. Just out of bed in Oz and your post has me smiling! Not a bad way to start the day!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some say that a good breakfast is the best way to start the morning. I say that a smile before breakfast makes it better any time. ;-D

      Delete
  8. I love the collection of stuff there! That red bag is lovely, and the skeleton bride and groom. Is The Recently Deflowered Girl book put there as a bit of a friendly joke at marriage?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, I could hug you! I knew my totally planted Deflowered Girl would be noticed by someone, lol!

      Delete
  9. "Magaly Guerrero's Pagan Culture" has been included in the A Sunday Drive for this week. Be assured that I hope this helps to point even more new visitors in your direction.

    http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2014/06/a-sunday-drive_8.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. "Magalyness" -- yes, of course! Magaly on, my girl, magaly on!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Blood red and old lace:
    Something borrowed,
    Something red,
    Something old,
    Means fun in bed.
    LOL! You are so cute! That's why we love you!!! ;o)
    Can't wait to read the store ;o)
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are the words of Kim (Gaia), she is quite brilliant, isn't she?

      Delete
  12. Store is suppose to be Story! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Chupacabra pelts and Lochness Monster Scales. I wish that I had been as inventive for my wedding eons ago.Not sure Mr. LTW would have been too on board with Dexter's shirt, but perhaps I could have persuaded him with a chupacabra pelt hat? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just pictured a chupacabra pelt hat, and can't stop roaring!

      Delete
  14. Beautiful compositions, very creative! Lovely wedding couple!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Having the feeling that someone 'gets' you is so important. Glad you are surrounded by so many great people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Important to no end. When those who love you also get you, even your wrongs can be made rights. At least I think so.

      Delete
  16. I'm looking forward to reading your tale, you have such a wonderfully wicked way with words :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been plotting it slowly. I suspect that it will become a deliciously mad wedding celebration full of love, laughs and friends from all over. ;-D

      Delete