Don’t Tell… but Live Every Bit of It

I laughed a lot; lived in the moment.

Thought of you last night,
shiny shoes and loving heart,
full of joy and pain… 
living each day as it comes.

I’m weeping for your loss,
but happy that you’ve found a way…
such fond memories

I know I said many words… others said too.
It is just… I am glad… today you grief 
with those beautiful shoes
on your feet 
and awesome nail paint!

smile and cry at the same time
with hugs and kisses
to embrace you with
every thing that brings him to the minds of those who loved him;
touching; ever present in your life… when need be

tickled by your painted toes and… words
I wanted to celebrate you; your courage, your strength and
your huge red wild heart—
totally beautiful; beautiful, bittersweet…each time
you bare your soul

you were in my thoughts… smiling!
Your shoes and painted toe nails…
I can tell you love him very much.

♥♥♥
inspired by your replies to
thank you, my Wicked Luvs,
times 13

30 comments:

  1. One beautiful prose....and an equally beautiful pose :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's because it has your words in it. And my yumminess, of course. :-D

      Delete
  2. Your post inspired me to go out and buy some nail polish! ( cause I love to be part of things) last week. The colour was called FLAME! But until I stop shaking from wind chills of -40C This will have to wait. How far south do I need to move to to dress THAT HOT!
    xoxoDebi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being part of things with those we like is lovely, so yay! And that picture was taken in Virginia, so I'll say quite a bit south. ;-)

      Delete
  3. I looked back at the comments on your "Mildly Irresponsible Angel....." and you are such a talent to take those comments and give us back your wisdom and emotion. I too am grinning at your cleverness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's easy to give back when those around us offer so much.

      Delete
  4. How clever you are, Magaly! Perhaps I'll give this "writing a poem from the comments" technique a try with the comments from my post today on truck nuts. Hmmmm . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. SEE!! He is smiling and saying 'I TOLD U SO!'.....Beautiful words and sentiment- THIS is what he wants to see from you!.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is probably doing a little dance, too! lol

      Delete
  6. I have "What Does the Fox Say" nail polish. I think tomorrow I shall wear it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must show that off. I want to see the color.

      Delete
  7. <3 & :-P x 13... Translation: love & kisses timed thirteen... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's very lovely, Magaly! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy you think so, Lexa.

      Delete
  9. Beautiful words from a beautiful soul :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dance on big sister, dance on.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love what you did with the comments! So special! You look so beautiful in pink ;o) Big Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Special people bring the beautiful out of me, hehehe. ;-)

      Delete
  12. I came back to read it again and to look back at the posts you gleaned the words from. What a wonderful, inspired piece and how magical you are, to build this from our scraps and murmurs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scraps and Murmurs... doesn't that sound like a lovely collection of short stories, or poems, or both... Hm, I might have to steal your words.

      Delete