By the Cliff

I’ve been thinking about the next tales I will add to AlmaMia Cienfuegos and Other Stories… One will explore this quote: “When Miss Toledo first moved to El Monte and heard Vanesa tell people that AlmaMia was mentally unstable, the teacher confronted the mother. Since that fight, Vanesa and Miss Toledo avoided each other’s company.” I want to know more about that fight…

The two stories will be told from the points of view of Vanesa and Miss Toledo. We have been in the minds of AlmaMia, Soledad and Mamabuela, but we don’t know all that much about the other women. The same goes for Matías and AlmaMia’s father…

So, my Wicked Luvs, whose mind would you like to explore next? Would you like the quote above to be developed from the point of view of Vanesa or Miss Toledo? And can you think of a particular scene(from “AlmaMia Cienfuegos,” “Corn Silk” or Wishing upon Earth and Bones”) that you would like to see turned into a short tale?

I’m also dying to know more about the events that have taken place under Soledads mango tree. I blame this curiosity on Gina Morleys painting, Dark Mangoes
AlmaMia Cienfuegos and Other Stories will be free on Amazon for one more day. Did you grab your copy? Did you share the goodness? Read on, my Luvs; I will write ;-)

8 comments:

  1. Oh, Magaly! One more day.Is that Thursday? Or Friday? I'm asking because I'm considering slapping something on the blog so more people can come and grab this up while there's still time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Today is the last day, and I would LOVE for you to share. I might even dance as you re-eye Jesus :-D

      Delete
  2. I would be fascinated to get inside the mind of Vanessa!!! As a mother myself, I find it "illogical" that a mother can so hatefully favour one child over another for whatever reason. With that in mind, I would love to read more about Vanessa's reactions to Soledad's scalding of Almamia with the iron :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that, Gina. I like it a lot!

      Delete
  3. Yay, They finally made purchases available for India! :) I am reading your free version now, Magaly. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hooray! I hope you enjoy the reading. Do let me know how you like it (or not ;-)

      Delete
  4. That's my beautiful painting ;o) I would like you to explore Miss Toledo's point of view next, but saying that, Magaly, you are the boss ;o) I love what you write!! Seriously ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sooo glad you love the painting. I keep on looking at it, and thinking, "Shiny Dark Mangoes..." :-D

      Delete