What a momentous year you’ve been in the life of this witchy writer woman, 2013:
– My baby brother smiled his last corporal smile in the frosty arms of your February
– I lost people… Some weren’t really mine, but still… It’s sad
– I regained friendships, which I’m sure I misplaced somewhere in a past life
– I fell for the magic of Thorn in Red, and I’m loving it to death…
– AlmaMia keeps on evolving, often in ways I didn’t think she could
– My Piano Man and I decided that I should just write fiction for a while
– I realized that some things, people, situations… will never fit neatly… They can’t be changed, fixed or bettered regardless of how hard my bullheaded witchy Aries heart screams, “Yes, they can!”
– I learned that this realization (see above) is quite all right: I can’t save the world
– Um… but I’m pretty sure that I will continue to try… I’m a witchy Aries, aren’t I?
– And I love that about myself; not the bullheadedness, but the Magaliness
– Oh, hot damn! Who am I kidding? I adore my bullheadedness—it makes me, Me.
– 13 is a delicious number. I’ve known it for a while, and I like that I still do in 2013.
I wish, I wish, I wish that your All Hallow’s Eve, Halloween, Dia de los Muertos, Samhain… your witchy New Year is full of blessings, love, smiles and positive yum ;-)