AlmaMia Cienfuegos Updates and More…

AlmaMia has probably spent the last couple of days poking the Kindle gods in the ribs with a stick. And thank goodness for that; I thought the updates to the original story would take a little longer to be approved. But I was wrong, and some days being wrong can be a glorious thing.

Speaking of “glorious things,” my Wicked Luvs, if you wrote a review of “AlmaMia Cienfuegos” on Amazon, Goodreads, your blog… consider updating it for AlmaMia Cienfuegos and Other Stories. If you never wrote one, I would do a happy dance (probably more than one... three at least) if you choose to write one. Reviews (the good, the not so good and the straight up delicious) keep my witchy writer heart pumping the words out ;-) 
Just so you know, Kindle has noted the changes to be “Significant.” This means that even if you “have turned on the Automatic Book Update feature on the Manage Your Kindle,” Amazon will not deliver the updates “automatically,” unless your device“Annotation Backup” is also turned on. They want to make sure you don’t lose any of your extremely important AlmaMia “bookmarks, notes, or highlights” *cough, cough*

This information is part of the email you got from Kindle, but here it is just in case: “You can get the updated version of [AlmaMia Cienfuegos and Other Stories] by going to Manage Your Kindle. Find [“AlmaMia Cienfuegos”] in your Kindle Library, click on the ‘Update Available’ link next to the book’s title, and then follow the update prompts. All your devices that have the eBook currently downloaded will be updated automatically the next time they connect to wireless.”

In other news, All Hallow’s Grim 2013… So Good, So Dark continues rocking the giveaways. Have you entered them all yet? *that sounds… um, suspicious?* Well, if you haven’t entered every giveaway, don’t fret; you have until tomorrow (October 24th at 5:13 pm EDT). Here are all the goodies (click on the image for a complete listing):

Oh, if the ellipses and parentheses police asks for me… you haven’t seen me (shhh!)

I’ve been having a blast exploring the goodness that blooms in the dark, my Luvs. 
I had a lot of hopes for this blog party,
but wow! the posts and comments you have shared surpassed my expectations.

10 comments:

  1. Damn... I missed one...but not now :D XXX (clicked for updated version but it doesn't seem to have changed :/ will give it 24hrs before I buy the new copy) :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it worked when tried it again. Let me know :-/

      Delete
  2. got it sorted love it xxxx (im back lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soledad is a sociopath and AlmaMia is an Island-Loki-Imp. I wonder what parts they've played in each other's previous lives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment made me grin from ear to ear... and then it made me shiver a bit.

      Delete
  4. I had a wonderful time and met so many amazing people. Thank you so much, Magalay, for making this magic happen and thank you so much, kind Giveaway Sponsors, for opening up your goody sack and handing out treats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I very much enjoyed participating in your blog party. It was magical reading so many wonderful post, and even a little healing writing a few of my own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And that, my dear Ash - Lynn, is the most important part ;-)

      Delete