Rare Jewels that Must Be Treasured


I am a genius. And as we have discussed in the past, I am also very modest *cough, cough* Anyhoo, since posting Looking at Madness in the Eye, Baring Teeth, Grinning Secretly,” I’ve been trying to find a way to kick the butt of the bits of nonsense that irritate me.

The solution came to me this morning, as I watched the morning sun spill over the view outside my window. In case you haven’t read the post I mentioned above, I’ve been frustrated because I haven’t been able to figure out a pattern that would allow me to post here and at my writing site in a way acceptable to my obsessive brain. I’m happy because I think I kind of got it.

I will post here on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, and partially post on late Saturdays mornings. But the Saturday entry is going to be short and closed for comments; just the first few sentences of the full-length post of the day, which I shall publish at my writing site (Ta-da!)

Because this post is just for practice, I’m allowing comments. That way you can choose to share a bit about how you handle the nasties that make no sense in your life, but that still affect your day. I, my Wicked Luvs, have taught myself to drag my monsters out from under the bed. Once they are exposed, and screaming for their sorry existence, it’s easy to see that they aren’t as scary as they might want to be. That works for me. What works for you?  See you at my writing site ;-)    

Edited July 14, 2013 - This experiment didn't actually work, so I'm trying something else.
check out her tattoo lol

Share |

12 comments:

  1. I love this idea, and you have do do what works for you, your true friend/followers will adjust and enjoy you and your writings as we always do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you do something we hate, eventually everyone else will hate it, too. So why bother, huh?

      Still, I might take it back and day and do this on Fridays instead of Saturdays, and give myself the weekends to write long and spend time with the family ;-)

      Delete
    2. well I love and enjoy both blogs and will continue reading both :) no matter when you write on them.

      Delete
    3. And I shall write on ;-) You rock!

      Delete
  2. It's hard to find a schedule that works. I want to do all sorts of stuff online, but then the offline stuff I love to do sometimes suffers, and vice versa... There's so much I want to do! I'm glad you've found something that may work for you, your writings are intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hard to find "that balance," but the search makes life so much fun ;-)

      Delete
  3. I'm not much help with scheduling things, Magaly. I think because I taught for 3 decades and every minute had to be scheduled and accounted for, I wore out the scheduling part of my brain. It doesn't seem to work very well now, :) However I cheer you on. Your plan sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems that I'm not that much help either, Francie. I was scheduling a post for tomorrow and hit the wrong button. I'm not to proud to admit, yes, Universe, you know best. I'll just let it go lol

      Delete
  4. The way I handle the nasties? Well, I used to hold many things in and it hurt me a lot! Now, screw it! Face them right on and get rid of them! I want to dance and paint, I don't want to be worrying about those nasties ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Head on is the best way. And then comes the celebration dance, and the art creation ;-)

      Delete
  5. How I handle my nasties is think of ways that work and then go for my idea. I didn't know about your writing site. Well now I do and I will follow you there. I love reading everything you post. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your way is lovely, for if you wait for the suggestions of others you can end up having a heart attack or ripping their hearts out lol

      I'm glad you are stepping into my writing. Yay! for another pair of eyes ;-)

      Delete