Once upon a time—okay, last year—I was searching for miniature books. The cyber excursion took me to Gothic Miniatures, and I stayed there for a long, long, long while. It was lust for miniatures at first click. I started dreaming of witchy dollhouses and other places I could furnish with all the deliciously uncanny bits I found at the shop.
I related my newly found feelings to the shop owner, and she was as excited as I was. So much so, that she agreed to sponsor Witches in Fiction 2013… to the Bone’s third giveaway:
Miniature Witch Traveling Trunk
- Potion Bottles
- Leather Spell Book
- Crystal Ball
- Spider Web Shawl
- Witch Hat
- Perfect for any dollhouse!
- Not for children under 12.
Here is what you need to do, to fly away with your own Witch Traveling Trunk:
Leave a comment listing the items you would pack in your perfect traveling trunk
for extra entries:
- visit Gothic Miniatures, on Etsy; come back here to tell me about your favorite piece (one entry)
- Read the excerpt of “AlmaMia Cienfuegos,” over at my writing site (if you haven’t read it already), and let me know what you believe would be an essential item in little AlmaMia’s traveling trunk, and why (two entries).
* Open to the US only
* Ends Tuesday, April 16th at 5:13 pm EST
* Happy 4th Blogoversary, my Wicked Darlings ;-)