Witches in Fiction 2013… Updates


If you’ve been reading my blog these last three weeks, you already know that Fate (egged on by Mercury Rx dumped some devastating ingredients into the cauldron of my life. I’m lucky to say that I’ve received more support than I believed possible, and that blessing has allowed me to keep on keeping. Still, my days remain mildly overscheduled and somewhat volatile—the word “volatile” keeps on coming up, hm…

Anyhoo, because of the former, many Wicked Darlings have emailed me to see if we will still celebrate Witches in Fiction 2013… to the Bone. My answer? You bet your sweet little broom we will. The only way we can tell that we are alive is by living, let us celebrate witches in fiction, bones, art, magic, words, friendships that travel the world, and four years of Pagan Culture. Click HERE to fly to the sign up page.

Sponsoring …to the Bone – As of today, there are thirteen sponsors 13+ sponsors (check the sidebar). If you wish to become a sponsor, too, just email me before March 25th to let me know and give me some details: magalyguerrero@live.com. Let’s live bright, cackle brighter and have a world of fun while we do it.

I should probably say a bit more about sponsorship, huh? As a sponsor you will provide a gift (that fits the party theme) for a lucky Wicked Darling. You will email me your description of the item, pictures, and will let me know what territory the giveaway should cover (U.S., Canada, U.K., worldwide…). I will write a review/giveaway post and  publish it sometime between April 1st and April 13th (I will let you know the exact date before the post goes live). The winners of all the giveaways will be announced on April 17th. I will send you the information of the person who won your goodies, and you will mail the gift to them.
Have you joined the blogoversary party yet? If yes, wooohooo! If not, what are you waiting for?

I’ve said this a lot, but itll never be enough: Thank you, thank you, thank you, my Wicked Luvs; for sharing the light of your hearts and the warmth of your souls when I was cold and crying in the dark.   

Share |

12 comments:

  1. I hoped also that we would still have Witches in Fiction to the Bone.Thanks for this! I can't wait to produce something for the event, and probably will start preparing some notes for the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited to see everyone go deep into the bone and show the rest of us what their inner bits are made of ;-)

      Delete
  2. I was just wondering about this, and how you are doing. I will have another look at the party post, refresh my brain and get crackin' :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems like the cracking has been doing its thing everywhere. I just started writing my story *cough, cough* and setting up the rest of the party posts ;-)

      Delete
  3. So glad to see you up and ready to party...*what Ms. Misantropia said!* :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ms Misantropia cracks loud, true and contagiously ;-)

      Delete
  4. Hugging you some more
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you're hugged, right back ;-)

      Delete
  5. Hello Sexy Lady ;o) Please look at my blog and tell me what you think ;o) Big Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just looked at it, and I'm in love and thinking of Poe's raven. Oh, and your latest paint is making me thing about my own "Happy" ;-)

      Hugs right back at you, my beloved crow goddess!

      Delete
    2. I can't wait to see your flower, "Happy"! I must have been connecting with you in some way ;o) So happy you like the painting for you party ;o) Hugs ;o)

      Delete
    3. My thoughts exactly. I shall introduce her soon. I smile every time I see her, and now I'll smile every time I see your painting ;-)

      Delete