Yep I’m in the Right Place


Every now and then, someone makes a comment that leaves me grinning and nodding for days… The latest soul-touching gift of words came from Kim, one of the Wickedest of my Darlings. After reading “Let Me Love Your Wild and Naked,” she said, “Yep, you’re in the right place.”

Kim made me smile from soul to toe because her words couldn’t be truer if she had possessed the ability to see directly into my thoughts. Hm, I guess she can… through my words, huh?

These last few weeks, I’ve been tire all the time. Jacob and I have been working our sexy behinds off (Yes, I can be worn out and still be full of myself, my Wicked Luvs). Right now, it’s three in the morning. I’m using this time to write because if I don’t get off my feet, I might collapse… or lie down, which would immediately signal Jacob to do the same, and well… if we are both in bed nothing but us gets done.

Right now, Jacob is painting the pantry… at three in the morning. He is as tired as I am, but he knows how excited I am (my OCD is quite psyched, too) about organizing cans in order of textures, labels, uses… it will be a blast.

He just walked behind me and kissed my head… on the second try. When I’m this exhausted, my instincts take over. I’m not the kind of person you want to startle. I tend to throw punches first and ask questions later... if you remain stable on your feet after been smacked. So, I rubbed my shoulder and Jacob his chin, and then I got my kiss.

“I love you so much,” he said, mirth and fatigue in his eyes.

“And I you,” I told him, smiling. Feasting in what I saw in his eyes; a wordless look that warmed my flesh; that said I would make love to him, even if I passed out right after. I can’t help myself but want him while he looks at me like I’m the most beautiful bit of nature. My hair looks like someone dropped fighting cats in it, there is a rather unflattering pimple on my upper lip… and trust me, my Wicked Luvs, I don’t smell friendly after working around the house for over 13 hours. And he looks at me like that… and nothing matters, nothing but us. So yes, Kim, I’m in the right place.

Oh, and I got a rifle cleaning kit for Hanukkah. Who cares if we are not Jewish or have a rifle to clean? My Love gave it to me, so that makes it the best Hanukkah present any atheist can give to his Witch ;-)

I wish, I wish, I wish… that all my darlings get to the place where they feel just right.
I was going to take a picture of my grin, but I was afraid the camera wouldn’t survive the ordeal. 
So say hello to my little feet... Okay, my feet are HUGE, but a girl can dream a little, can’t she?

Share |

32 comments:

  1. I am so glad and happy that you are at the right place :) Reading your words make my own soul sing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sing loud and wild, and I shall howl along, my friend. The song is delicious ;-)

      Delete
  2. Nice camo sox! Your feet -- where are they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is smile inducing just to read how very happy the two of you make each other....right place, right time. Oma Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right time, indeed, Oma Linda. It's very likely that five years ago, neither of us would have understood or value the miracle we are experiencing at the moment.

      Delete
  4. :) So...what colours are you using in your house?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are not sure about the entire house, yet. For once, we are getting a lot of things from other people, so we might end up playing with colors and wishing for interesting rainbows. But for the kitchen cabinets and the pantry, we want black and red. Nothing like a bit of mystery and a lot of passion where nourishment is made ;-)

      Delete
  5. Ah, love! :) Your feet look smaller than mine. Mine must be gigantic! :) And to add to the love conversation, I love your blog. :) You have a good man there. Painting cabinets in the wee hours of the morning. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't let my footsies fool you. I'm 5'4" and have been known to stroll in 9.5 heels. And they are extra narrow, too. So they look very, very long lol We've learned to love each other, my feet and I ;-)

      So happy you like the blog. And yes, I have the best man every. I'm a lucky woman, many times over ;-)

      Delete
  6. You sound like the happiest person in the world. And that sounds like an excellent Hanukkah gift for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might write a song, and say that for the third day of Hanukkah Fate gave me enough happiness to keep me smiling for months ;-)

      Delete
  7. Wooli... Beachcombers... and outside of the fact my sweet Memphis is still on the other-side of the world, Fraser has just arrived back from a surf, Trinity is sleeping after a night of watching American Horror episodes back to back, coffee is grinding and our internet connection gave me enough time to Skype my cupcake Memphis and check up on your happy place too... barefoot here though - summer has arrived :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet your Big F looked all sexy coming back from flirting with the sea. Hope Memphis comes home soon to tell you and Trinity all the great things she has done, but face to face. I knew I like Trinity for a reason, American Horror? Sweet!

      I will try not to envy your summer heat... too much ;-)

      Delete
  8. You are so cute!! Both of you are adorable!! Big Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Easy to look adorable when one is adored and adoring, my Crow Goddess ;-)

      Delete
  9. Oh....THAT look....I can picture it in my mind....how I miss seeing THAT look in the eyes that matter to me most.....

    I love that you are soaking it all in, every experience, every touch and whisper (and I'm not just talking about the sex). Enjoy!
    ...and we'll enjoy reading every word :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that if I don't share it, I might explode. It is constant and it feels my days with a heat that needs to come out, and sometimes I am way too tired to let it out and any form other than words ;-)

      Knowing that you are enjoy the ride, makes me feel extra happy!

      Delete
  10. Poor Jacob! Don't break him!

    (Once I punched the BF when he tried to kiss me while I was sleeping. ^^ )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those long bones are too tough for braking. You should be more worried about my tiny shoulder lol

      I bet the BF was surprised! Remember when I punch my coworker, after she startled me while I was cleaning my office? That one still makes me laugh ;-)

      Delete
  11. This post filled me with joy and happiness for you, my beloved Mags. Thank you for sharing your love with all of us. Now, get some sleep! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did yesterday and again today. We are taking care of the last bit of moving, I can't wait to sleep for a week, or at least spend that long in bed.

      Love and energy grow when shared, so I shall continue to do it happily ;-)

      Delete
  12. *sigh*......:) XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been doing a lot of that lately. And grinning like a fool, too... ;-)

      Delete
  13. Such a beautiful post, Magaly! You make me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I live to make you smile, specially when I'm smiling, too ;-)

      Delete
  14. Smiling from ear to ear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems to be a pandemic ;-)

      Delete
  15. Just reading this post made me tired. I can not function after 1am. december 21st will be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will keep you awake on the Winter Solstice ;-)

      Delete
  16. love your socks!!
    stay happy!! =) keep smiling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, just wait until I show you my pink camouflaged ones--they are my favorites!

      Delete