Witch in Jeans

I’ve been cheating…

I’m such a Wicked Witch Writer *sigh*. I know I’m supposed to be working on AlmaMia’s novel, but I can’t stop adding words to the tale of Alondra Espinosa and Julian Green.  

Don’t feel too bad if you can’t remember who Alondra and Julian are. In all fairness, only a few people have heard/read about the main characters of Witch in Jeans. I began writing their story many years ago while in Las Vegas, on a Friday the 13th

I knew nothing about writing fiction, so the story was messy, strange, and extremely enjoyable because, at the time, I was one of the happiest people on the planet. A few years later, my life took a wild turn. I had to put Alondra and Julian aside. Still unfinished…

Witch in Jeans is a contemporary novel: boy meets girl, girl nearly stabs boy in the face, boy cries while showing girl his frog—a stuffed amphibian, my Wicked Luvs, stop being such perverts!

Anyhoo, AlmaMia was pissed about having to share her time, but I explained that Alondra and Julian have been packed in a sad box, at the bottom of my heart, waiting for a doorway into their light, and maybe for the chance to beat the leaving crap out of a few jerks. AlmaMia was touched by this; she might be eternally ready to pick up a rock and crack threatening skulls with it, but deep inside our wild girl is a softy. So she seems to be just fine sharing my writing time with Alondra and Julian (and with Luna and Leo... and a bit of poesy, too... but I’m not telling her about the last bits *shhh*)

This is what I’ve been working on these days:
     – Witch in Jeans (writing like a mad woman)
     – Dancing on Her Bones, an AlmaMia Cienfuegos Novel (adding bits here and there)
     – Blood Grudge (rewriting Pre-Chaos while trying not of pull my hair out)
     – Rice and Coffee Poesy(will tell you more about this one soon...)
     * I’ve been writing quite a bit of life, too. And the plot feels smooth and exciting... ;-)

I will share updates (and frustrations) every Sunday now and then. Read you then?
borrowed from The Naked Convos 

12 comments:

  1. You are such a greedy witch...one story just isn't enough for you is it :D...intriguing title "Rice and Coffee poesy" :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know me well. I want it all... and all at once. Yum!

      I think you will like the taste of Rice and Coffee Poesy ;-)

      Delete
  2. Can I add something else to your list....Attila? Photos of? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You shall, indeed. And tomorrow, you shall get your wish ;-)

      Delete
  3. I think like you and it scares me......tee hee. Send me your new addy I have a something special for you. OMa LInda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reading that we think alike makes me happy (and scares me, too) the world might have problems handling so much wicked goodness lol

      Will send you my info in a few ;-)

      Delete
  4. You are such a busy little witch ;o) So much creative fun ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't know the half of it. Actually, I'm sure you do, for I've seen lots of red and white and glitter and winter-attired crows at your site. They are precious, and it seems you're working like a happy mad woman ;-)

      Delete
  5. I like the sound of Witch in Jeans

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm enjoying the writing process. I love the fact that Alondra and Julian are so different from Luna and Leo. I feel like I get to jump from world to world every; oh wait, I do!

      Delete
  6. sometimes...life happens...and you find yourself going in all directions! at times like that, i feel like i'm moving fast, but getting nothing done. ha. good for you!! at least you're accomplishing stuff... =)

    i'm still waiting for Alma C for NOOK??!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like when life happens... when Fate keeps me on my toes and pushing forward ;-)

      You know, AlmaMia... *bad Magaly!* Actually, I'm thinking about adding a scene to the end, and releasing a new edition of the short story next year. I will write more about it later... it has to do with the cover size and new requirements for Nook *sigh*

      Delete