Not So Sexy, Dark, or Gory…


… but I’m a compulsive filler.

Are you wondering what I’m going on about? Of course you are, for you are as inquisitive as me *grin* I’m talking about my Naughty Bits not being as sexy, dark, or gory as I had predicted.  Well, I guess “We Are But Older Children,Dear, Who Fret to Find Our Bedtime Near” is rather erotic, but most of the blog extension’s content would fit nicely at Pagan Culture. “Satellite,” for instance, is a good example of what I mean. The piece contains sensual lines, but nothing that should make Blogger blush. I imported it last night, so you can read it here and measure its blushability for yourself (blush-ability, yum! I love it when made up words taste delicious on the tongue).

I started Naughty Bits in order to share one of my entries to this year’s Celebrate Oz, and because two of my characters go rather frisky on “Witch Food” and “Mythical Heaven,” parts 5 and 10 of The Haunting: a Webserial of Pre-Chaos. Those posts have too much sex for this blog. The rest of the entries are rather mild though, so why did they end up there? Easy; I can’t stand to see something go unused, so I put it to work *sigh*

Don’t panic, Magaly Luv, says the uncanny voice of my neurosis, We’ll fix it!!! (Yes, the voice is not just uncanny, but also bubbly and quite fixated on using exclamation points and adverbs—it’s sad really).

Anyhoo, I’m trying to get my Naughty Bits back on track. I’m thinking that I should use it to post any pictures that aren’t appropriate for Pagan Culture and link it to the original post, then I will use my language skills *cough, cough, cough* to share the narrative here. It will be a great exercise for my creative muscle and your patience, don’t you think? It should be wicked fun to reach your senses with PG words, and try to evoke feelings that only you and your heart could rate.

If something gets really sexual or gory, I will post it at Naughty Bits and tell you about it in one of my Chaotic Spunkposts. Tonight, I will go through the blog extension and import anything that I think you might like, but have missed because you don’t follow my Naughty Bits. I think “Satellite” was the only one, but don’t panic if I discover differently and you are overtaken by a short influx of my words. I promise they come in peace ;-)

P.S. If you haven’t, do check out “Let the Melody Ooze and Rot…” and see if you want to play with me.
This image has little to do with this entry, but the post where I found it is freaking hilarious. 


Share |

13 comments:

  1. My inner voices are fascinated by ellipses...they use them...often....

    .....

    \IiiI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We should unite our inner voices and just sit back and listen to what they have to say ;-)

      Delete
  2. Dearest Magaly,

    Your words flow prolifically and at a pace too quick for my elusive minutes. I skip over your posts when I hurriedly have a spare minute to try to catch up....telling myself that I will not ruin the savoring I will do later with a larger chunk of time, a nice cup of something yummy...and your blog to read and soak in...

    Alas, those larger chunks never come, the cup has been gulped down...and your posts are piling up waiting to unfurl.

    I am so sorry!
    I'm trying to remedy that now.
    Let me go refresh that cup and sit for a bit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoyed the cup and the words very much!

      Delete
  3. I'm still savoring the "slicking of thighs" in Satellite. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm getting so distracted here. I see what you mean, I get e-mails so it's ok if you only use Naughty Bits when you really need to. I'm watching the history of the railroad, it's not a nice history. People lost their lives and fingers, when the railroad was new across the US. They didn't care about safety, but you'd think a derailed train and dead engineers WOULD impact the bottom line. Loved a little tale about animals on the rail, and the train guy was so mad he started shooting at them...they ran at the train and derailed it. Go animals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've noticed that most large and life changing projects of those time were rather bloody and miserable. I hope your hubby and your children are near to give you many hugs.

      Delete
    2. It wasn't really much of a surprise, although it is sad that the men in charge think human life is so expendable. It quickly got boring for a 4 yr old and we changed it to a Thomas movie. Then he fell asleep, but I didn't mind. It was one with Alec Baldwin in it...*sigh* I could listen to that man read the phone book.

      Delete
    3. Ha! That is how I feel about Patrick Stewart. He can read tax returns to me and I would coo and sway lol

      Delete
    4. Same here! lol That accent, and the way his eyes crinkle when he smiles. He was my crush directly after Wil Wheaton. lol

      Delete
  5. You are so random but I love random <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm VERY happy you like random, for like you said, I can be rather eclectic. But if you look a bit deeper, you can always find a connection right there around the soul ;-)

      Delete