I’m Blaming It On the Approach of October

Next month promises to be pure delicious chaos for me. No hyperbole, my Wicked Luvs. I don’t even know where to start. Some might say at the beginning, but often times the end is best. So here it goes: I won’t be able to publish anything major in October. There will be some flash fiction and some poetry, but I will have no time to put together the collection of dark and bloody tales I had planned for the 13th. I’m not sure how I feel about it yet...

Life happens. I either happen with it or die by bits as I wait for things to settle down. I have one million and thirteen things to do between October and early November. I must go out of town for two weeks, I need to work on, um… looking for more paid work—freelancing is very freeing, but freedom doesn’t always paid the bills.

I could push myself until my brain bleeds, and get everything done. But you know what, my Wicked Luvs? We live only once (Hey! I’ve earned the right to use a cliché or three, so stop making faces) I will do what I have to do right now. And then, when life gets back to her less bumpy course, I will be there: living, writing, and telling you how everything went ;-)
Can you tell what’s going on in this picture?
In a few weeks, I will share a bit about the images and about the photo itself.
Wish me luck, and light, and darkness, and time…

16 comments:

  1. Good luck and take it easy :) No need to push it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even a hurricane like you needs to spin more slowly on occasion...if only to give the rest of us a chance to catch up with you :D..image looks like your looking into a cemetery, but there is something else there too...talk soon :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmm, a tornado, huh? I feel like spinning while making a lot of noises now ;-)

      Delete
  3. You know I support you.

    You will be blessed in this endeavor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the best, my darling. And because I know you are by my side, things are rarely too difficult ;-)

      Delete
  4. Keep your eyes open while you're running to get things done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Open eyes are always a great thing. Would hate to fall on my face and break my teeth lol

      Delete
  5. Whirling dervish. That's what you remind me of. In constant create mode and I know, I don't know the half of it. None of us really do. Do what you have to do and cut your Aries self some slack....see I can use some of those fancy "tired old phrases" myself.
    Love you, admire you and am amazed by you constantly......OmaLinda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You always know just what to say, Oma. And you are right about us Aries, we always have 72 things to do for each hour of every day.

      Delete
  6. Good luck with everything! And don't forget to breathe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck my friend! You are going to do well! And, like Diandra said, remember to breathe ;o) The picture, looks like it was taken behind an old fence. There is a cemetery behind it and it also looks like some kind of shrine? Big Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Stacy. And you have such a great eye. We'll shall see more in a few weeks ;-)

      Delete
  8. What needs to get done will, nobody but you will know about the rest! Take care of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! Taking care of ourselves should be everyone's religion. ♥

      Delete