Pre-Chaos, Naughty Bits and More

Pre-Chaos– my world of witches, ciguapas, maras and harpies and multifarious beings with way too many secrets is growing more complex. It is getting extra difficult to write each part right before publishing it, but I’ll continue to follow my own rules until the muse births the thirteenth part. Channeling Secrets,” the latest installment, made my jaw drop, but I needed my entire mandible in order to flash a proper multidentate grin, so I caught it before it hit the floor. Okay, I promise not to use those two words for a long time. I’m just kind of stuck on “Multifarious and My ‘O’Face.”

Naughty Bits – and speaking of diverse, sexy, dark and bloody, last month I started Naughty Bits of Fiction, an extension of Pagan Culture. You see, in the past, I’ve forced stories into places they really didn’t want to go. I did it because I didn’t want to put my main blog under an adult content advisory. Then I wrote “Witch Food,” and was pretty sure that if I tried to change the content, Luna and Leo would have killed me in my sleep. I’m eager to share all the erotic, ghastly and gory bits I’ve withheld these last three years. I will start during Oma Linda’s Celebrate Oz. I know what you are thinking, but trust me, my Wicked Luvs, there are authors who have taken Dorothy and her gang to interesting places that no kid’s shoes should ever step in.

Publishing/Writing Schedule Updates – about a week ago, I promised you a new schedule. Well, here it is. I’ve changed things around, in order to spend more time on my novel length manuscripts.
     *Oct – Tales of Pre-Chaos, “The Haunting” and other stories.
     *Dec – “Holy Crab,” a short magical realist satire.
     *2013 – And I’m crossing my toes—need my fingers to type—for two polished manuscripts: Blood Grudge and Dancing on Her Bones, Pre-Chaos and AlmaMia Cienfuegos novels, respectively. By the way, “AlmaMia Cienfuegos” is now $.99 on Amazon. And next month, around the 13th or so, the ebook will be available for most e-reading devices.

Any wicked witty words, my Darling Luvs?

15 comments:

  1. As regards the complexities on Pre-Chaos (which you knew were coming, given the title of the world ;), I hope you've been taking notes! Have you read the other books in the Oz series? I think that I got up to 19.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I created a spreadsheet to keep track of what has been revealed and the things yet to come. I'm like a child with a secret when I write. If it wasn't because I know that certain things are much better when giving on small doses, I would probably give it all at once lol

      And yes, I read all the books. For the first time on the summer of my 17th year, and then again last year before Oma's party. Talking about complexities. I've also read the Gregory Maguire books and a bunch of others, some good others not so great, but there is something magical about Oz...

      Delete
  2. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Oz_books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias, now you've made want to check them out again. You are a terrible influence lol

      Delete
  3. I think it is fabulously sensual the way you drip little bits of secrets through your story...oow made myself shudder then lol. I am waiting with baited breath for the next installment :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shall continue letting the secrets trickle out then ;-)

      Delete
  4. Exciting news all round then!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! So glad you think so ;-)

      Delete
  5. You have so much great news! Congratulations on all your accomplishments ... past, present and to come!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too sweet, my darling ;-) Thanks so much!

      Delete
  6. Magaly, keep doing what you're doing! You are an exciting, shining light ;o) Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will, my dear Stacy. How can I not shine, when my soul is fueled with goodness like the one oozing out of you? ;-)

      Delete
  7. everything sounds great!
    i'm already one of the wicked darlings that signed up on your naughty site! ha! and can hardly wait to have some TIME to sit...and read...and gasp...and squirm... :)

    will all your 'published writings' be available for ebooks?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are wicked and lovely, indeed! By the way, a couple of days ago, I saw a skull that someone had decorated (paint and gems) and I remember thinking "Laura's are so much better." lol My thoughts were filled with quite a bit of pride.

      And yes, my intention is to have all my writings on ebooks and eventually in print. Fingers crossed!

      Delete