Getting Lust in Summer Magic

“If a June night could talk, it would probably boast it invented romance.” I’m sure it would also claim “Sex Witch,” the next episode in The Haunting: a Webserial of Pre-Chaos.

In the first three installments “The Haunting,” Luna Bravo and Leo Drake meet for the first time. “Berries for Sweet” introduces Luna and her friend Sweettooth; “Shrieking Crow” brings Luna and Leo together for the first time; “The Inbetween” opens a window within the world of Pre-Chaos; and because June is such a frolicsome month, in “Sex Witch,” Luna and Leo will get lust in summer magic.

I’m super excited about what’s to come…

And talking about awesome things coming in June, my anniversary is almost here. Yep, on the 29th, my Piano Man and I will celebrate another year. I’m thinking about writing a creative nonfiction piece, detailing the day we met. 

Hm, I wonder how many Wicked Darlings would be interesting in sharing the story of how they met their other halves.
Well, it seems I’m not the only one who wants to share stories of love. If you want to share, too, join Art, Passion and Heart-Told Tales before June 29th

15 comments:

  1. I've already shared how I met my boyfriend, but I can take another look at that post and see if I left out interesting details.

    And I would definitely be interested to hear about how you and your Piano Man met. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is exactly what I would like to do. I, too, have already share much about how I met my Piano Man, but I want to share it as a story--with all the details.

      I'm hoping people do the sharing through their art, you know? Writers through words, painters through painting and so on.

      Fingers crossed for more interest!

      Delete
  2. So..that would be to post on 29th June? I'm in...not very lusty but romantic "meant to be" story :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yum! Three is already a party. I'm thinking that the "stories" should stay true to themselves. So if the first meeting was funny, the tale should make us laugh, if it was romantic, I want to ooo and aaa over and over.

      I will post details on Pagan Culture by the end of the week. I'm thinking June 30th, my Piano Man and I celebrate on the 29th *grins lustily*

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a fun party; can we make it 4? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Four we are then. May the circle keep on growing!

      Delete
  4. I don't have a special someone, but I would love to read about everyone's story ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can always paint or tell the story of how "Wink" met "Casanova." I bet there is all kind of love there ;-)

      Delete
    2. You are so good!!! I will put my thinking cap on ;o)

      Delete
    3. In the words of my 5-year-old neighbor, "Yes, I are!" lol

      Delete
  5. happy early anniversary!!
    i am definitely looking forward to all this summer lust...luna's...yours...

    and what a good idea...i might think about doing a post (how sam & i met) when we have our anniversary...in august!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you choose to join the party and share your story a tiny bit earlier, in June ;-)

      So selfish of me, I know...

      Delete
  6. Mmmm Sex Witch? Sounds like a yummy part 4! Can't wait!

    Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Luna and Leo are looking forward to it, too ;-)

      Delete
  7. I don't have a special someone - wouldn't mind having a special someone. What should I do magickaly to bring that special someone to me? I don't have anyone in mind. Well I do, but Hugh Jackman is already married. I thought of Alexander Skaarsgard (because I have a thing for Nordic men) but I think he's a player. So I'm fresh out of ideas. Do you have any magickal tips (short of creating him in my basement) for a single, forty-something, likes Caucasian men, really short Latina? If not, that's okay. I'll live vicariously through you. (~.~)

    ReplyDelete