Wicked Mojito Moments

I knew about the power of rosemary and lavender burned with love. I have also witnessed the magical practicality of midnight margaritas, but the idea of wicked mojito moments never occurred to me. Yep, my Wicked Luvs, the tropical drink, mixed with energy and positive thoughts, must have appeased the Amazon gods because AlmaMia Cienfuegos is now available on Kindle ;-)

Our wild girl is excited. Going from the woods of El Monte to the vastness of the WWW (whole wide world), has AlmaMia a bit wild-eyed. But anxiety doesn’t translate to fear; not for a girl with 3 charms, a few stones and an arsenal of witchy Caribbean smiles. She comes ready to accept the fruit of the world, peel it with her teeth, enjoy its juicy goodness, plant its seeds and watch it sprout.

Thanks for sticking around and cheering me up, my Wicked Luvs.
Join our little girl’s blog travels and “let the wild rumpus start!”

 AlmaMia Cienfuegos’ Blog Stops
Day 1 – May 15th Capturing a  Moment in AlmaMia Cienfuegos’ Life - SunshineShelle
Day 2 - May 17th - Frogs, Books and Skulls – Miniature Witchy Book - Pagan Culture Weird, I know
Day 3 – May 19th - Truth in AlmaMia Cienfuegos’ Tale - Magic Love Crow
Day 4 – May 21st - AlmaMia Cienfuegos’ Wild Magic - Laura DeLuca  
Day 5 – May 23rd - Grandmothers Are Magical Creatures - Olde Baggs ‘n Stuft Shirts
Day 6 – May 25th - The Strong Women in AlmaMia Cienfuegos’ Life - Green Witch with Sprinkles  
Day 7 – May 27th - AlmaMia Cienfuegos’ Mango Tree - Daydream Believer

Share |

22 comments:

  1. Congrats - combined mojo is alive & well... now you can share your hard work & unique tale and we can escape to the world of AlmaMia curled up with a Kindle somewhere safe & warm :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mojo, AlmaMia, Safe & Warm... Yum!

      Delete
  2. You are giving me a reason to upload kindle on my iPad. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeh, congrats!!! I am so happy for you!!! Any hard covers coming out??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmm, hard covers... I guess I better polish AlmaMia's novel fast, huh?

      Delete
  4. AAAAAHHHHHH!
    I read, I loved, I cried like a stupid girl!
    No offense gurls.
    I reviewed.
    Deff haven't read this yet.
    OMG!
    Mags!
    AAAAHHHH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm smiling so hard right now--no offense guys--that I might explode with joy. Thanks so much for the review. It means a lot to me. Sorry, it made you cry, but tears are good... sometimes ;-)

      Delete
  5. Only for kindle? *Sniff* You don't mean that do you? Tell me it's available in other formats! *Runs to check via the UK link*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guess I no longer have to reply to this one, huh? ;-)

      Delete
  6. Congrats though; and just as soon as I can (I'm hoping the Jaws update will work with the Kindle ap, and hoping to be getting the update very soon) I'll be getting a copy! Right now though I have no way to read .moby books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaws needs to get his act together lol

      Delete
  7. OMG!!!! Congrats! Buying! Love you! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luvs you right back. Can't wait to hear what you have to say about it.

      Delete
  8. Congratulations! oh gosh, gotta go get myself a decent portable thingy, my phone (though with a kindle app) doesn't really work for reading real books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, you can read it on your desktop, if you like, just download the app. Hm, I should write a post about that.

      Delete
    2. Magaly, I wish you would, because you have said that to me and I don't understand how to do that?

      Delete
  9. Just saw your story on Amazon...YYEEEHHHAAA!!..Such fun...congratulations...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! How exciting! I bet you are just ecstatic!!
    So happy for you :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Cameron (I love saying your name in my head, it sounds so pretty) And yest, I'm ecstatic indeed ;-)

      Delete