Truth in AlmaMia and Free Kindle Apps

Since I began sharing AlmaMia with the world, many people have asked if the short story is based on real life experiences. Read Truth in AlmaMia Cienfuegos’ Tale to know more…

The second part of this post has to do with Kindle Applications. Several of you have sent messages telling me about not having a Kindle and wanting to read my short story—thanks so much for that. I was going to send individual replies, but I figured a post would be more effective. You, my Wicked Luvs, can download Free Kindle Applications and read my and other ebooks on your computer, smartphone, tablet and Kindle Cloud Reader.

So… stop by Stacy’s, download Kindle apps, click on the cover to buy AlmaMia Cienfuegos and *cough, cough* leave me a review on Amazon *cough*... If you haven’t, join the blog tour (below) for more chances to win ebooks and AlmaMia’s charm bracelet, Magaly’s Mini Witchy Books...

AlmaMia Cienfuegos’ Blog Stops
Day 1 – May 15th - Capturing a Moment in AlmaMia Cienfuegos’ Life - SunshineShelle
Day 2 - May 17th - Frogs, Books and Skulls – Miniature Witchy Book - Pagan Culture Weird, I know
Day 3 – May 19th - Truth in AlmaMia Cienfuegos’ Tale - Magaly Guerrero
Day 4 – May 21st - AlmaMia Cienfuegos’ Wild Magic - Laura DeLuca  
Day 5 – May 23rd - Grandmothers Are Magical Creatures - Olde Baggs ‘n Stuft Shirts
Day 6 – May 25th - The Strong Women in AlmaMia Cienfuegos’ Life - Green Witch with Sprinkles  
Day 7 – May 27th - AlmaMia Cienfuegos’ Mango Tree - Daydream Believer

Share |

8 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say, well said with the post about the truth in the story. I didn't comment on the post itself, because I'm not joining in the giveaway. You're a very talented writer, and I loved the book, but me and charm bracelets - actually, me and bracelets in general - don't go together very well. I've never had a bracelet survive longer than a week in my presence without me keeping it hidden away (which is what I've done to keep the elephant one I got from my brother when he went to Africa safe). So I'm not joining the giveaway, because I want to make sure the bracelet goes to someone who can keep it safe while still being able to enjoy it; which rules me out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy that you are getting so much interest in your book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. It is great that my friends like my writing, but when a stranger from Middle East emails me to say that my words touch her heart, I can't help but soar.

      Delete
  3. Loving this relaxed way of promoting your awesome tale Magaly - gives time for the word to spread & not to mention more chances to win prizes YEEHA!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always believed that in order for people to like something, to really like it, they need to know a bit about its origins. I'm planning to give enough bits to make people care. And I want lots of people to have the chance to win prizes, too ;-)

      Delete
  4. Hey Chicky ;o) I was really touched by your write up on my blog and I just want to thank you, for letting me be apart of this ;o) I have to try this kindle application. Thanks for posting the information ;o) Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still feeling honored that you had me. I admire your real story, so I couldn't think of a better place to speak about real emotions.

      Let me know how the Kindle app works for you.

      P.S. I haven't been called Chicky in a long time; not since I spend a lot of time in Canada. The word brings happy memories ;-)

      Delete