Tag, AlmaMia’s It

Three stops left on AlmaMia’s blog tour. It’s a bittersweet feeling; I want to do everything possible to get people to read her story, and I also want to get back to the good old by the seat of my pants witchy blogging. Do you know what I mean?

Anyhoo, this short post is to share what Wicked Reader Luvs are saying about AlmaMia Cienfuegos on Amazon:  

“… full to bursting with emotion. You will [be] finishing this story wishing you could bring AlmaMia home with you.” Lilac Wolf & Stuff

“Dark and lush, you are drawn into a child’s world where the bad guys are much too close for comfort.” Amazon UK

“You can feel every emotion and taste the joy, anger and fear in every moment.” Amazon

“… betrayal and the things of which nightmares are made” Amazon

“… make sure you’ve got a quiet place and a box of tissues handy.” Amazon

“… fantastically ‘dark and bloody’ tale.” Amazon UK

“… the characters stayed with me long after I had put the book aside. If you are looking for exotic settings, living characters and a story that will keep you up and thinking at night, this is the right book for you.” Amazon DE
If you read AlmaMia’s tale, do consider adding a review. Your words—the good, the bad and the ‘Oh my goodness, is that a typo?’—are like a beacon for other readers and a guide for me. One of the good things about independent digital publishing is that I can go into my file and make corrections. Yes, the Aries writer in me, delights in the sense of control.

If you’ve read excerpts and posts about AlmaMia, you can still send her light via Amazon tags and likes. Yep, isn’t that grand? So… let’s say you enjoyed what you read and you wanna tell. Well, go to AlmaMia’s Amazon page and click the ‘like’ tab, at the top, right next to the costumers’ reviews. Then scroll down past the reviews… past the picture of the super-hot author of the tale… and when you reach Tags Customers Associate with This Product, yell, “Tag, AlmaMia’s it!” and begin to tag away…  
This adorable image was borrowed from

Once you are done tagging and liking, jump back in the tour bus, my Luvs ;-)
For your chance to win one of 13 ebooks and AlmaMia’s charm bracelet.

Thanks so much for reading my words, my Wicked Darlings! 



 


Share |

26 comments:

  1. Fabulous reviews Magaly :D will go try and do the tag thing :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting to have her out there for others to read and experience. Very cool!
    I will go and check her out for sure.
    Hugs
    SUeAnn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, SueAnn, and yes, exciting indeed ;-)

      Delete
  3. I did the tags on the UK page; I'll do the like thing too when Jaws stops being a pain and will let me click on the stupid button!

    Can't wait until my new Jaws arrives... Still, at least it's paid for now, so it's only a matter of waiting for it to get here so I can then install it; YAY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just giggled at the idea of your "new Jaws" arriving. I saw the mandibles getting home all toothy lol

      Serious now, great that Jaws on its way!

      Delete
  4. I tagged and liked and reviewed and read the story again and again. AlmaMia will take over the world!

    \IiiI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the words of Judoy, YeeeHaaa! Thanks so much for tagging. It will be nice to see AlmaMia take over the world lol

      Delete
  5. Fantastic reviews! You are doing an excellent job with all these places to go and see and do for AlmaMia. That's why we all love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the luv, I need it to feed my energy tank after all this work ;-)

      Delete
  6. I've posted a review to amazon, basically what I posted on my blog. Three times I've read this story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Three is the charm, right? Thanks for reviewing, your words are still dancing in my head. I'll read the review with my Piano Man before bed ;-)

      Yeah, sexy, I know lol

      Delete
  7. Proud of you Magaly, stay on the tour bus, & hang on, I think it's getting faster & AlmaMia's going to be seen in heaps more bloggy locations as it continues it's virtual route, which reminds me I better pop off at the next stop for a look see! Tell the bus to wait for me...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm proud of us, my friend... I was so excited to read Angie's review at Lilac Wolf & Stuff. AlmaMia's colors wouldn't show as well without your touch ;-)

      *Bus, wait for Shelle!*

      Delete
  8. I purchased AlmaMia today and read it on my lunch break! It is wonderful. I've tagged and will review it after I read it again.

    I cannot wait for more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is extremely exiting, thanks so much Asha. I'm glad you enjoyed it and can't wait to read your detailed review ;-)

      Delete
  9. I don't usually tag things on Amazon, I'll go check that out. I'm happy to help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not all that sure about the effectiveness of tagging, but if it helps others find what they--even when they didn't know it existed lol--then I'm all for it ;-0

      Delete
  10. I liked it, I tagged and I so agree with all of the reviews you have received. Wow you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So happy for you and proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL at what you were imagining with Jaws.

    Guess what? It's here! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It still make me chuckle, too lol

      Delete
    2. Ooooo! I got so excited when I saw that you got your Jaws *grins* that I pressed enter prematurely. Congrats, my friend!

      Delete