She Forgot about Herself

Three days ago, I wrote about real Witches in fiction, over at Author Laura DeLuca’s blog. My email was acting silly, and I had to resend my post at the last minute. Getting everything together would have been a nightmare if Laura, teething baby in arms and all, wouldn’t have spent quite a bit of her morning posting my words on her cyber-cottage.

Things went wonderfully well: AlmaMia Cienfuegos’ Wild Magic went live, you stopped by to comment, I drafted Grandmothers Are Magical Creatures….... and Laura forgot that the blog tour for Destiny Unveiled started that day, too.

Yes, my Wicked Luvs, the witchy author was so focused on helping me that she forgot about herself. Well, I haven’t forgotten about the release of Laura’s third novel. And by the time Destiny Unveiled’s Bewitching Blog Tour is over, I have the feeling that many of you will remember as well. Don’t believe me? Stop by Laura’s blog and check out the gazillion stops and wicked cool prizes.

It’s kind of funny and enchantingly sweet that my guest post at Laura’s blog was about real Witches in fiction. Why? Easy answer; what she did for me that morning is the kind of thing real Witches do for each other. We pull our hearts out of our chests and share them with other people. Okay, so we (and by we, I mean me) only share our hearts with people we like, but hey, we have never pretended otherwise, have we? Go do a little sharing my Wicked Luvs ;-)

Fly to Laura’s and see Destiny Unveiled


Share |

12 comments:

  1. Been away for a while....nice to come back and find such an inspiring post....new books are my favorite. Looking forward to reading!!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. New books are everybody's favorites, aren't they? Only a crazy person wouldn't love a new book, and an old book, and a secondhand books... okay, just books. Thy are yummy!

      Welcome back to the circle ;-)

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing this, Magaly! I can't blame you for my scatterbrain though. I'm sure I would have forgotten about it even if I wasn't working on your post. Remember, I forgot about the Phantom tour too. My blog's name should be "The Absentminded Witch" - LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Absentminded and Hugely-Hearted Witch might be more appropriate ;-)

      Well, even if I wasn't the reason for your distraction. The thought of you being up since 5am, carrying your grumpy teething babe, and still making time to set up my post gets me distracted.

      I have a new name for your second blog, too: Super New Age Mama ;-)

      Delete
  3. Nicely repaid Magaly :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give and you shall receive, right? Or I guess you can end up completely broke, too, but we are trying to stay positive here lol

      Delete
  4. Squee! A new book!!!! I'm always looking for my next read! ... flying off to visit Laura's blog! Thanks Magaly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A woman after my own heart ;-)

      Delete
  5. I will go check it out just as soon as I can; I'm in the middle of catching up with things and finishing reinstalling things after laptop errors caused me to have to reformat. I can't tell you how relieved I am that my writing is safely backed up, which means I didn't lose any of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! for not losing anything. Last year, I lost a bunch of words, and now I shiver at the thought. Yikes ;-(

      Delete
  6. Off to check - real witches in fiction are totally awesome - nice payback, are you minding the teething babe though LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You think I would be doing some babysitting, huh? Laura and her baby are a couple of hours away ;-(

      Delete