AlmaMia Cienfuegos Tours with Charm

In dreams, nine-year-old AlmaMia Cienfuegos chokes on the tears and blood that bubble out of her eyes, while her sister, Soledad, gloats over the younger girl’s broken body. Click HERE for more...

Amazon US   UK   DE   FR   ES   IT 

AlmaMia Cienfuegos’ Blog Stops
Day 1 – May 15th - Capturing a Moment in AlmaMia Cienfuegos’ Life - SunshineShelle
Day 2 - May 17th - Frogs, Books and Skulls – Miniature Witchy Book - Pagan Culture Weird, I know
Day 3 – May 19th- Truth in AlmaMia Cienfuegos’ Tale - Magic Love Crow
Day 4 – May 21st - AlmaMia Cienfuegos’ Wild Magic - Laura DeLuca  
Day 5 – May 23rd - Grandmothers Are Magical Creatures - Olde Baggs ‘n Stuft Shirts
Day 6 – May 25th - The Strong Women in AlmaMia Cienfuegos’ Life - Green Witch with Sprinkles  
Day 7 – May 27th - AlmaMia Cienfuegos’ Mango Tree - Daydream Believer

26 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. *grinning and perhaps shakes a little*

      Delete
  2. Oh I am so ready....I have captured the button and at noon today, my time, I shall post your information ......... with great pleasure. Oma Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the best Oma a girl can have!

      Delete
  3. So exciting!! I am reading blogs backwards! If that makes sense? LOL! I have to get your button ;o) Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always reading blogs backwards, so I totally get it lol

      Delete
  4. Just realised I need to link a badge to this post :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you find it to be so ;-)

      Delete
  6. You...are....amazing!!! I just went to Amazon and purchased your book on my Kindle and also sent it to my sister. When I leave here, I am going to catch up on your blog stops. I am sooooooooooo excited for you, my wicked love. (big kiss!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ginormous kiss for you! You are the best, my Mina. I hope your sister enjoy the read, I'm almost sure you will ;-)

      Delete
  7. Added your book to my Goodreads. OMG! Have I told you I am excited for you? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You keep on making me smile today... and always!

      Delete
  8. Very excited to have your guest post on my blog tonight!!!

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very interesting, a great story that promises a very incisive treatment in feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have thoroughly enjoyed your story and each and every one of your posts. I look forward to reading so much more from you!

    \IiiI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hooray! How awesome, 'cause I plan to continue writing. Lots ;-)

      Delete
  11. My favorite stop was at Linda's.. simply because I am also a grandmother and we are very magical creatures indeed :) I'm glad AlmaMia was able to see that many grandmothers other than her own can be special too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AlmaMia can be a handful, but she can recognize a great heart. I'm glad she saw the light and realized so many other grandmothers are awesome.

      Delete
  12. I hope I'm in this giveaway...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are many, many, many chances to enter. Just follow the tour stops. You have until midnight tomorrow ;-)

      Delete
  13. I am reading the book and I love it!!!!
    Thanks
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete