The writer of Sugar and Cyanide and artist behind Desert Heart Beads design, is “a Texan landed in Michigan, a certified Sign Language Interpreter, mom of three girls, Bead freak and jewelry artisan, Zombie lover, middle-aged drama queen, lover of God and Goddess, blah blah blah...” As the “blahs” suggests, Penny is one of those special souls that oozes its way into a person’s life, and infects everything it touches with awesomeness, wit and sarcasm.
When it comes to non-stereotypes, Penny’s picture should top the word in the dictionary. I could list many traits to show her uniqueness, but I’ll let the piece she is giving away for the Sexy, Dark & Bloody Fiction party do the work for me. These prayer beads are a reflection of this witchy woman.
I was going to share why I believe the prayer beads say so much about Penny and her wicked lovely soul, but I’ll save that thought for my after-party comments. I’m more interested in knowing what kind of feelings the prayer beads evoke in you.
So, this is all you need to do to enter this giveaway:
1. What feelings do Penny’s prayer beads evoke in you?
2. Visit Desert Heart Beads designs, and then come back to tell me what piece you like best and why.
1. Be a Wicked Darling (follow Pagan Culture)
2. Blog about this entry, and leave a link to the post
3. Tweet about this entry, and leave a link to the tweet
4. Follow my writing site
5. Follow Sugar and Cyanide
* This giveaway ends April 17th at 12:13pm EST.
** The lucky winner will be chosen via Randomizer. I’ll announce her or his name on April 19th at 12:13am EST. Great luck, my Luvs ;-)