Thoughts about Your Witchy Readings – Jan, Feb and Mar 2012

Join the witchy reading fun before Dec 13, 2012
How is the witchy reading going, my Wicked Darlings? I hope you’ve been feasting in words. I’ve been book binging…

Please add the direct links to your Witchy Books Reading Challenge reviews, quotes and reflections for January, February and March. From now on, I’ll publish a monthly post during the first week of each month, except April. Why not the first week of April, you may ask? Well, because April 1st to the April 13th is for Sexy, Dark & Bloody Fiction Partying! Won’t you join the fun?

Go on, my Wicked Luvs, add your links ;-) 

Share |

8 comments:

  1. http://crimsonrose1014-witchywoman.blogspot.com/p/witchy-reading-challenge.html The third book I'm reading is relatively short but I've had so much going on it's taking forever to finish. I really need to buckle down and do some reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Magaly! I changed the "main post" for my reading challenges from the one I had previously listed on your Reading Challenge intro page Linky. It is much easier for me to edit this one as I add, delete, read and review various titles. Are you able to change the link (from that other post of yours that introduces the challenge) to the new one? It is http://paganbydesign.blogspot.com/2012/02/reading-challenges-for-2012.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've made the change ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Size--or length in this case--doesn't matter as long as you enjoy it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I decided that I needed some quality "me" time. It is 8:30 p.m., and I am still in my jammies. I picked up a frou-frou read: Mindy Klasky's "Girl's Guide to Witchcraft". Light. Amusing. No brain-strain plot. Believable characters.

    So I bought the next 2 in the series. I'm going to wash my hair. I'm going to read the next book. I'm going to ignore the stress at work. I'm going for shear escapism, here.

    I AM sorry about the fish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WoooHooo for reading escapism--the best there is, of course. I need some of that, too ;-)

    Hm, I  don't know why, but "the fish" made me think of Herman Cain's commercial. Maybe because I have been thinking about it ever since I first watch it. How can one not? It's kind of terrifying...  isn't it? http://youtu.be/fzAEJFGWAVI

    ReplyDelete
  7. here's my March link up, i so have to start reading more witchy books: http://bythebroomstick.blogspot.com/2012/03/book-review-horns-of-power.html. the book is non fiction and is called Horns of Power

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want more witchy reading time, too!

      Delete