Cut Out My Soul and Eat Me Whole

Debone my heart and taste my love,
I want to live inside you.
Cut out my soul and eat me whole,
I don’t want to exist outside of you.

This is a portion of “Instinct,” a song inspired by Jeff Drake and performed by his little brother Leo. Don’t feel too bad if you’ve never heard of the Drakes or the lyrics, for very few people have actually met the pair. The guys and the tune are yet to be completed. In fact, I’m waiting for you, my Wicked Luvs, to help me write their story.

Jump to my new writing site to learn how you can help me bring the Drakes to life, and win a $13 Amazon gift card at the same time. Read you there ;-)

The words are mine, but the Blood Spatter Background is Matheus Meloni’s

Share |

10 comments:

  1. Got there finally; sorry, I meant to visit the site this morning, but I had to sort out phonecalls and salad ingredients.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new blog so far... and look forward to the rest of the story :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited about the writing and sharing part ;-)

      Delete
  3. It will be lovely to go back and read all the suggestions and see how it could have gone too. Great job as always, smooches, Oma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm kind of excited to see how all the suggestions affect my original idea (I'll share) and I'm having such a blast reading people's suggestions ;-)

      I've been thinking about you and your hearts, my Oma.

      Delete