Autumn Blessings

Say hello to the Autumn Tree my Piano Man and I put together. Isn’t it lovely?
Our Autumn tree. The three leaves, still on the tree, represent the members of our family.
On the left is iron man (sculpted by Grandpa). He is supposed to represent my Piano Man.
In the middle is the Little Princess because "Well, she has wings and she's very pretty."
On the right "Is the mom because she's wearing a skirt, and has a heart, and she likes daisies."
Wondering who said the quoted words?
The Little Princess distributing napkins and silverware. She had to stop to adjust her crown.
Notice the Native American girl the Little Princess created for school, and the turkey on the wall.
Oh, and the Little Princess let my Piano  Man use her placemat ;-) Pink goes well with him lol 
This elaborate railroad system is the work of the Little Princess.
My Piano Man helped with one intersection.
Here are the passengers, in case you didn't notice: a witch, two Korean children, and a spider. 
And because this is a family post, I couldn't forget about Spike. Ignore his angry gill.
He is just mad at the flash. Yes, only one gill, the other one never comes out to fight.
Piano Man screaming "I'm awesome!" and he is. Especially when wearing green and  brown. Yum!
The Little Princess absolutely pinkalicious with her black and pink stockings, and her bunny ears.
Are you having a lovely weekend, my Wicked Darlings?
My Piano Man and I are doing great, but we miss the Little Princess.
She is out of town with her mom, 
most likely getting spoiled rotten by her maternal grandma as is should be ;-)

Share |

28 comments:

  1. you all look fab and your Autumn tree is great... love the idea for next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutley!! That's just how grandparents should be with our little ones. They had to worry about us growing up safe, but now we do the worrying and they get to play :D
    Gorgeous family......wishing you love and a plentiful year to come :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a wonderful celebration! Blessings to you and your delightful family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your autumn tree :) . I just came in from outside and was cutting some tree limbs to use in wand making  . It is a rare warm today here for november and enjoyed all i could of it

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the autumn tree thats so sweet. Blessings to you and yours this holiday season m'dear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like to think that even after all the leaves fall, ours stay fastened lovingly to the tree. 

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you've gotten to see the little ones in your family and spoil them. May this year be full of great things for you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blessings to yours, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mm, making a wand, how lovely. I hope you share some pics ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Blessings right back at you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Slommler11/26/2011

    I spoiled my grandkids royal and I loved it!  Just being with them brings me such joy and peace! 
    Looks like your celebration was awesome and Princess and Piano Man look smashing!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everything looks wonderful! Blessings to you and your family Magaly ;o) Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. A kid smile, and an "I love you," can get anything from me. And I think the Little Princess knows that lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. Blessings right back at you ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. lilacwolf11/27/2011

    I am having a good weekend.  It's gloomy and rainy out, a perfect autumn day and I am loving it right now.  As for the train track - I thought "that looks like my floor."  lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think most floors look the same when you have little ones in the house. Littered with happiness! 

    ReplyDelete
  17. I want an Autumn tree!!!! I love that! Cute family, as always! Nom nom, breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  18. It would be lovely to see your tree! Guess what? Someone gave me a tiny holly tree, and I'm going to deck it up for the Winter Solstice!

    ReplyDelete
  19. SunshineShelle11/29/2011

    Uggh, just in from Sydney & realised how many posts I've missed, and you know I don't like missing out on celebrations like this, love the pics, PM & TP (the princess he he) are so cool but Spike LOL, he he is 'almost' as adorable!!! Love the Autumn tree & your Grandpa's Ironman so much better than RDJ (Robert Downey Jr... I'm into this condensing letter thing at the moment, it may help with my retarded phone texting in real life)... Hugs SS... (that's SunshineShelle... second thoughts it saved no time & I think some letters may have connotations I don't really want to be associated with)!

    ReplyDelete
  20. The Little Princess is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  21. How is it that you always make me smile woman? I hope you had a good time in Sydney. 

    ReplyDelete
  22. lilacwolf12/02/2011

    "Littered with happiness" - I like that.  :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love your Autumn tree. The little Princess is a very wise soul, isn't she? You know little girls get a large part of their confidence from their fathers. In seeing her, it shows what a wonderful job the Piano Man is doing. With your influence in the family, there is no telling what heights she will reach. I hope she returns home soon. 

    ReplyDelete
  24. She is wise indeed, and hilarious, too. She brought a bath toy to the table, and it some water leaked into the table cloth. It made a wet stain under the mother. I might have suggested that the mother had an accident. The Little Princess said, "Yep, and Daddy (iron man) is looking at her like 'What the heck, did you just peed?'" That girl cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete