Kim’s Blood Work and Oma Linda’s Skulls

Day one at New York Comic Con 2011 was magical. My Piano Man found three Semper Fi’ issues and I can’t wait to read my Marine comics. Then I got free copies of Truthseeker by C. E. Murphy and The Secret Journeys of Jack London: The Sea Wolves by Christopher Golden and Tim Lebbon with illustrations by Greg Ruth. And the highlight of my Friday at Comic Con experience: Kim Harrison signed my copy of Blood Work and my wicked awesome glow-in-dark poster of The Hollows Insider!
 
I didn’t think my day could get any better. I was wrong…

I got home and found a box leaning against the front door. I saw the name of the sender, Oma Linda from Olde Baggs n Stuft Shirts. I smelled the box… mm, mm, mm, rosemary!! I opened the package and found all these beauties:

This All Hallow’s Eve my altar will be full of love and of my Oma Linda!!!

Share |

20 comments:

  1. O.M.G! You got to see, speak and take pictures with Kim Harrison!!!  I love The Hollows series!  I wish I had been there.  Did she give you any spoilers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda Wildenstein10/14/2011

    I do love you so my wickediest one. Oma Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debra She Who Seeks10/14/2011

    Sounds like a perfect day! Oma Linda's handiwork is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SilverFox2210/14/2011

    Oh so lucky!! Thanks so much for the comment on my drawing! I am definitely posting another as soon as it's finished, though I believe it will past party deadline lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like an awesome day and an awesome end to the day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. MagicLoveCrow10/15/2011

    What a special day Magaly!!! So happy for you!!! I know I say this a lot, but you do truly have a beautiful smile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool, signed books and things are always FUN!!!
    and you got some WICKED presents!
    I'm now obsessed with having autographs...I want MORE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. No spoilers lol. But who knows, I might be able to interrogate her today, at the "We're No Angels" panel ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. And she adores you too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha! How funny it is that I just wrote, "It was a fun day?"

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just smiled like a silly Witch ;-) 
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. In the past, I never cared about autographs, but I think that is changing. Hm, I might even get a book for it. It would be a nice journal of signatures ;-) 

    ReplyDelete
  13. Free books, Kim Harrison signing your book and poster, and a box
    of goodies? I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was thinking about you while I was at the signing. I was trying to find audio books, but no luck ;-(

    ReplyDelete
  15. Greenwitchwithsprinkles10/19/2011

    What an amazing day that must have been for you. Such excitement, sweet Magaly.

    I received a wonderful package as well. I don't think Miss Oma Linda realizes just how much she brightens others lives. Much like you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope she knows that she has family who adore her everywhere. 

    ReplyDelete