Vintage Is Fresh at OmaLinda’s Boondoggle Emporium

Have you ever heard anyone say that two great women can’t share the same house without fighting over the thunder? Well, you’ve probably never heard those exact words (I just made them up) but you’ve heard something similar. It seems that this is also true for OmaLindas art, jewelry and and vintage lovelies.

For this reason, she has divided her awesome goodies and created OmaLinda’s Boondoggle Emporium on Etsy. The place where, she promises, you can “find all the lovely destash and vintage items your heart desires.”

Stop by OmaLinda’s Boondoggle Emporium, and after you are done buying eveything, do check out OmaLinda’s Practically Magickal too. 

Share |

8 comments:

  1. Cool, thanks Magaly ;o) I forgot Linda's store opened today ;o) Yeh! Take Care ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't that skull look wicked?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooooooooohhhh...wicked cool skull! I am on my way, Magaly. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the sweetest friend ever. I have been so distracted I have not even been on Blogger. Thank you so much for doing this for me. Things are going really well and I am thrilled. Thanks again. OmaLinda

    ReplyDelete
  5. You hun, I know how busy you are, so don't feel bad. I'm very glad everything is going well! Hugs ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are the sweetest friend ever. I have been so distracted I have not even been on Blogger. Thank you so much for doing this for me. Things are going really well and I am thrilled. Thanks again. OmaLinda

    ReplyDelete
  7. You hun, I know how busy you are, so don't feel bad. I'm very glad everything is going well! Hugs ;-)

    ReplyDelete