Sexy, Dark and Bloody Tales

I want to expand 3 of my sexy, dark and bloody tales, and would like your help deciding where to begin. Would you mind leaving a comment telling me which story you liked best and why? And are you ready for some fun? One of you could be a character in the extended version of the winning tale.

I’ve added a poll to the sidebar. Please vote for your favorite story, and spread the word *wink, wink*. On August 27th, I’ll announce the winning story and use Randomizer to select the name of the new character. The extended piece will be published on All Hallow’s Eve.

Read on, my luvs!


Share |

12 comments:

  1. I voted hun!! Looking forward to seeing which one the others pic??
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want them all!! not fair!! lol
    Ok, I voted, but I'm not happy about it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Choose just ONE? Now that is just wicked, I love them all! Ok, off to vote now and can't wait for the next part :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magaly, I have 3 I want to pick! Not fair! Ok, I will pick my favourite ;o) Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blood-shod Witch for me. I'm into the revenge type stories.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. SueAnn - Me too.

    Kallan - I know the feeling.

    Polly - I will eventually add a bit to them all. I might even do some merging.

    Magic Love Crow - You can pick more than one ;-)

    LJ - Muahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whee! Gonna read or re-read all these at work tonight & then vote. =D

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read them all, but the couple I have... Well, I would like to see both of them expanded on.

    ReplyDelete
  9. TheBlakkDuchess - Happy readings.

    Toriz - I have a feeling you will The Dark Place. I don't know why, but it feels that way...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I voted for more than one; it was simply impossible to pick a single favorite.

    Looking forward to see which you choose and how it grows!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Magaly, to choose only 1 is very difficult, for each story holds it's own foundation in utterly enticing myth and life. I can't wait to see which wins.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hex - It is hard for me to choose between my babies too ;-)

    Mina - I'm very excited about where this is going!

    ReplyDelete