Magaly’s Blog Circle

Have you glanced at my linkbar lately? Go ahead, take a look-see, I’ll wait… Yep, I’ve created Magaly’s Blog Circle. If you click on the link, there is high possibility that you’ll find a link to your latest post.

I must thank The Domestic PaganGracias!

This morning, I flew by her cyber cottage and snatched a great bit of blogging wit. She created a Pagan Blog Directory where you can find anything from Pagan blogs about writing to Pagan blogs that offer the coolest layouts.

I borrowed her idea perhaps without permission because I thought it was brilliant.

I’m always looking for the best place to keep your blogs, so that I… um… don’t forget to stop by and read your wicked bits. You see, as soon as a post title, or a pic, or a catchy snippet gets a hold of my attention I must run to read. But if I don’t see it, well… you’ll probably not see me.

In the past, I’ve been saved by the fact that Blogger links comments to users’ profiles. Disqus is a bit different… You must add a link to your blog to make it a bit easier for me to return the comment love. I know it is an extra step, and that blows, but would you mind linking? I’m sure other Wicked Darlings want to get to the source of the wit, but can’t because they don’t know the name of your blog.

Check out Magaly’s Blog Circle, which is kind of a blog roll on steroids. Visit my wicked bloggy friends… follow them… tell them they are cute (unless they aren’t)… mingle my luvs; mingle. (It WAS my blog roll in steroids! At least until Blogger decided not to let me add blogs to my lists *sigh*). But do not fright, my Wicked Luvs, I can keep track of your lovely blogs and your visits via Disqus’s Recent Comments tool.

P.S. I know I used the words bit or bits too many times on this post, but I read a comment about tingling witchy bits and I have been stuck on the word ever since *giggles and say bits over and over*
I never thought I was going to find an image for this post, so I gave up on the idea.
Then I searched, just in case, and found this at Miva Merchant. Cute ;-)
Edited 2/27/12

Share |

34 comments:

  1. Wow, look at your amazing circle of blog love. That's awesome. I really need to get off my lazy butt and do something similar! 

    ReplyDelete
  2. zombiegoddess8/30/2011

    That is the coolest thing I have ever seen!  I am going to peruse it deeply tomorrow over my morning cuppa :)!

    And I'm under "Witchy"!  I am honored *griiiiiiin*!

    \IiiI

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tea Witch8/30/2011

    How awesome!   I love it (and you) to bits!!!  LOL...you're right, it is pretty darn fun to say.  I'm honored to have a place in your circle of bloggity wickedness.  Despite my dreadful lack of posting lately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Drunken Severed Head8/31/2011

    I'm enchanted to find I am in the blog circle!

    Thank you! You're gracious, lovely, and talented

    My blog's inclusion seems to be your only lapse in judgment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it cool? I'm so glad The Domestic Pagan thought of it lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you would fit all three categories, but I love your witchy wit sooo much ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. "bloggity wickedness" made me giggle ;-) You might not post much, but when you do ME LIKES. Now, I'm off to add your second blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your delicious creepiness. I just told a friend that she needs to start following your blog if she wants a good scoop on the past, present and future of creepy gone awesome ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Slommler8/31/2011

    What fun!!  A blog circle is a fabulous idea!!
    Hugging you
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is super cool!  I'm not sure on my link here, I know if there's a place for website I always put my blog.  lol  But it has saved my info.  Oh obviously I used FB to logon.  lol

    Thanks for listing me - I'm honored!  :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lora Neely8/31/2011

    I love this.  You have the best fan club ever, and it's great to have everyone in one spot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ljrich8/31/2011

    I must be totally blind, because I'm not seeing it. I see everything in your sidebar that I've seen for a couple weeks. I use Google Chrome, perhaps that's why?

    ReplyDelete
  13. ljrich8/31/2011

    Nevermind. It's just a case of my not being able to read and confusing sidebar with linkbar. I need to go back to bed. <3!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kim ~ Fairy Bell Cottage8/31/2011

    This is so cool! Thank you for including my blog! :) I just have a list of blogs on my sidebar. Half the time I forget to add other blogs. I'm not that tech savvy to be able to figure out something like a blog circle. I love the idea though, and the fact that all the blogs are in one place. 

    ReplyDelete
  15. Polly Taskey8/31/2011

    Yet another "sah-weet" change from sweet Ms. Magaly! This is wonderful! Thank you so much for including me even though I have been lax in keeping up with all my favorite Witchy friends lately! With so many amazing Pagan/Witchy blogs out there, it's difficult for me to keep them showcased in one place on my own blog. I'll have to check out Disqus.

    ReplyDelete
  16. MagicLoveCrow8/31/2011

    Magaly, this is very cool! Excellent my friend ;o) Thanks for including me, that was really sweet ;o) I love all the bits ;o) LOL! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  17. stacy88/31/2011

    Did I add the link? I just put down MagicLoveCrow? Let me know if I did it right ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  18. stacy88/31/2011

    I think I did something wrong, now it's my e-mail!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Mina Crump8/31/2011

    I love what you have done with this! The Blog circle is an amazing addition.  I feel so honored to be included in your eclectic circle! (doing the happy dance here) This is the perfect way for linking everyone and also something I need to look into as I am beginning to miss posts as well. Thank you for being such a beautiful inspiration. Hugging you tight!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Tamara8/31/2011

    This is sooooo cool! I'm loving this idea :) Thank you so much for including me :) It's great that you have it divided up in categories...cool cool my wicked little friend. :) lol

    ReplyDelete
  21. The link of your choice works best. Just put the one you want people to follow back to you.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Well, yeah, my Wicked Darlings ROCK ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who forgets *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm always checking on your Pagan Wheel of the Year, um... I mean, on you ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  25. There would be no circle without my favorite crow goddess.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Add your link to the plus sign on the bottom left of the box; I think you have to click on it.

    ReplyDelete
  27. A circle without witchy sprinkles would be too boring, not to mention incomplete.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I know some people might feel they were put on the wrong places, but I placed them where my mind would remember them best. Crazy Witch, huh? With the buttons, I just went ahead and divided them in 3 groups without any particular separation. I hope it doesn't confuse everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is a great idea, Magaly!!  Thanks for adding me :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Glad you like it Lyn, stalk you soon ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Andrea NoLastName9/12/2011

    Magaly, your blog circle has introduced me to about a million new blogs.  Which, of course, is great, because now I have a million new and exciting blogs to read, but a million new and exciting blogs is unfortunately not conductive to housework.

    I blame you for the dustbunnies.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh adorable Andrea, I share your pain. Maybe we can plan a playday for your bunnies and mine? If we can ever get them from under the bed, that is ;-)

    ReplyDelete