“from totally maimed hero to stylishly restored proof of courage”

I’ve lost a great friend… 

I want to be sad about his passing, but I’m just angry.

I hope the ones who took his life, the ones who left a daughter without her father, the ones who left a wife halved and broken, the ones who robbed the world of his love, wisdom and expertise… I hope they get no less than what they deserve, multiplied by forever.

I’ll miss you Witch Doctor. You were right: “the flesh remembers what it must to survive, but the soul will forever stay true to the sandal-wearing-MD-hippy who took it from totally maimed hero to stylishly restored proof of courage.”

I pray you got to take your copy of His Dark Materials and your favorite camouflaged sandals to the Summerlands. 


Share |

28 comments:

  1. Sorry for your loss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear this. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry Hun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ::abrazos y besos:: my friend

    ReplyDelete
  5. How terribly sad for everyone involved. Rest in peace, Witch Doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry my friend ;o(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry for your loss of a loved one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry for your loss sweetness. Love and hugs to you and his family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so sorry for your friend. My heart goes out to all those who remained behind...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry for the loss of your friend. And blessings of peace and love to his family.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sorry for your loss...tears for those left behind to remember and grieve...

    ReplyDelete
  12. my wishes of comfort to you, his family and all those his life touched. I am so sorry dear one.
    Oma Linda

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm sorry to hear of your loss.:( I hope they get what they deserve, too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry for your loss.

    *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  15. Deeply sorry for your loss. Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am so sorry for your loss and I too, hope those responsible are paid back forevermore. Many blessings to you, my sweet love.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hugs and love Magaly. XOX

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your words mean a lot to me, my dears.

    ReplyDelete
  19. That's awful, and I hope they do get slapped with the reality of what they did. It's not a quick and it's over act, it's lasting and has infinite ripples.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm so very sorry for your loss. Please let us know if there is anything we can do.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lilac - The heartless rarely thinks, and when they do those affected only suffer more.

    Witch Baby - Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sorry for your loss.

    *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sorry for the loss of your friend. And blessings of peace and love to his family.

    ReplyDelete
  24. How terribly sad for everyone involved. Rest in peace, Witch Doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Sorry for your loss!

    ReplyDelete