The Winner of Taboo by Tara Maya Is…

I know what you are thinking, my Wicked Darlings, this sparkly Witch keeps on getting it all; I’m getting suspicious too. Not so much about her winning an enchanting ecopy of Taboo by Tara Maya, but because today my Piano Man and I were shopping and when I saw this cute vintage box, the first thing out of my mouth was “Mina would love this!”

Yep, the woman is in my heart and mind, and it seems the effect is viral—even Randomizer is crazy about her.  

Share |

8 comments:

  1. I'm loving the profile pic :) Congrats to Mina on the giveaway win (again) :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Mina!!!
    Hugs'SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Mina! Hey, can I have some of that luck? You lucky gal :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Mina. She's a sweetheart and I thinks she's a magnet for drawing good things to her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! Oh Magaly, you are the sweetest wicked love there could ever be. I cannot believe the lucky wheel I have been riding lately! I think it may be you. You might just be my lucky talisman!

    The very idea that you thought of me when you saw that sweet vintage box makes me blush with a truly humble pride. My heart melts into your words, my dear friend. Thank you so very much for the contests and the wins and the beautiful friendship I have found with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tea Witch - So happy you like it ;-)

    Kim - I want some too!

    MaddyRose - She is indeed ;-)

    Mina - My life is richer with you in my it.

    ReplyDelete