Something Magical, Loving and Powerful this Way Comes. Soon...

Sweet Little Death
Thought Form Sexed
Rekindling Love’s Lust
Dark Moon Shield
Your Words Preserved

Doesn’t it drive you nuts when people allow you to glimpse into… let’s say, Something Magical, Loving and Powerful, and then don’t tell you a thing about it? It is such an annoying thing to endure! But you won’t be too mad at me, will you? I mean, I will tell you about it, won’t I?

I’ll give you a 4-word clue too: Magaly’s Word Preserves. Soon… I know my wicked fun behavior leaves me deserving very little *glances back at the ‘don’t tell you a thing’ bit and hopes Wicked Darlings have forgotten* but won’t you tell me what comes to your delightful minds after reading the 3-word phrases I’ve listed above?

Write on my Wicked Luvs…


I promise to share 


Eventually 


***
Edited on July 19, 2011 (added Dark Moon Shield and deleted two items) 

.
Share |

14 comments:

  1. The first three sound like book or poem titles, four sounds like the title to a spell update, five is a peek into someone's love life *wink*, and six is you letting those of us who can write *looks down* a chance to share.

    The first three and number five I look forward to :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zombie Goddess - I'm looking forward to sharing day too, my sweet zombie luv!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like some bedtime activity to me. Or daytime. Or anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaargh! Curiosity increasing to defcon 4...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well the first three word phrase put me in mind of Disc World. Don't ask me why.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first reminds me of falling in love - it is like a death unto yourself to reawaken in the soul of another and become united. The second and third remind me of hot steamy lovemaking. The fourth and fifth sound like story titles and the sixth sounds like something published.

    Now tell me...please...I must know what they really mean. Salivating here. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ellen - I like the way you think ;-)

    Traveler - My master plan is working!

    Sarita - I can definitely see Nanny Ogg writing those three, even if Granny would never approve.

    Mina - Your insightful assessment just made me giggle ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh such a tease! hehe

    I feel like all of them have to do with finding our way back to what we love from the ashes type of an idea...Maybe that's just me though lol

    Sorry I've been so absent! Back to "school" (upgrading my Math) and looking for a job still has got me too busy for blogger some days :( I do have a tiny favour to ask if you don't mind hopping over to my writing blog...I'm so very stuck on something...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with everyone else, you are a tease! But a sweet tease ;o) Hugs My Friend ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lilac SilverFox - "love from the ashes" interesting... I'm glad to hear you are back at school. Great luck with the job hunting. Will check out your writing blog in a bit.

    MagicLoveCrow - Hehehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh such a tease! hehe

    I feel like all of them have to do with finding our way back to what we love from the ashes type of an idea...Maybe that's just me though lol

    Sorry I've been so absent! Back to "school" (upgrading my Math) and looking for a job still has got me too busy for blogger some days :( I do have a tiny favour to ask if you don't mind hopping over to my writing blog...I'm so very stuck on something...

    ReplyDelete