Have you ever been cleaning your home and figured out that the more you clean, the dirtier everything seems? If you are nodding like a maniac, then you know exactly how I feel during my Pre-All Hallow’s Eve Blog Cleansing. Oh my freaking gods! Who has been adding all these insanely superfluous labels to my posts? It couldn’t have been me; no! I would have had enough common sense to know that I didn’t have to tag a post as Short Story, Short Stories, Short Fiction, Dark Short Fiction, Flash Fiction, FridayFlash, #FridayFlash, FlashFriday… and who knows what else, just to inform your Wicked Darling selves that I wrote a bit of fiction!
Someone, PLEASE, cyber-smack me!
So yes, I’m cleaning and laughing at my lack of blogging common sense—it’s a bit scary really. But I’m smiling too, for I’ve also discovered all kinds of good things! Here are a few examples:
- I understand my witchy self, WAY better, after two years of blogging.
- I’ve noticed that my loyal Wicked Darlings don’t run for dear life whenever I change things around—sometimes (okay, most of the time) without giving any warning.
- I’ve realized that I tend to get bored of slow features, and so do you, which might explain why we all seem happy whenever I change things around without warning *grin*.
- I need to do some serious label/tag damage control *grimace*.
- I need to come up with a consolidated Giveaway Rules, Book Reviews Guidance, Winning… page; things are kind of scattered right now, so I find myself having to explain the same things over and over.
I have about 4 months to straighten things up around Pagan Culture, and I’m enjoying the messy process; life is good. I mean, have you checked out the first part of my Pre-All Hallow’s Eve Blog Cleansing? Things have come a long way!
What have you been up to my Wicked Darlings?
And on a side note that should probably be a series of never-ending posts, I want to say THANKS! My life has been a bit crazy these last few weeks, but your sweet presence reminds me things are way better when I hold on to my sanity—you, my luvs, ROCK!
The image for this post was snatched from Practical Magic Cleaning. I have no idea who they are, but the purplish witch with the broom was too cute not to borrow.