A Candle, A Spell, A Prayer, Healing Energy…

I’m sure many of you already know that misfortune is showing her ugly face at the home of our dear Deborah, the author of My Journey in Bits and Pieces. Her daughter was assaulted and is now in critical condition. Deborah and her child need our healing thoughts. My candle is burning… a spell, a prayer, some healing energy can help a lot right now. Our friend needs to know that we are here for her at this moment of need.

My healing energy is focused on your child, my dear Deborah. 

I've attached this post to Pagan Blog Prompts
In answer to questions concerning magic and illness.
If you haven't, go visit the thought provoking online cauldron.
“Simple suggestions to explore Paganism and what it means to you.”

Share |

17 comments:

  1. WE will be lighting a candle here for her and her little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank so much Magaly ;o))) Lots of love my friend ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My gods, how horrible! May she heal in every way from this unforgivable violence. I'm sending my love and my healing to both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How terrible, just awful. Yes, healing thoughts and prayers to her and her daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My candle continues to burn as well, my sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will light a candle as well. Blessings to them both and to their family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A candle and many healing blessings to all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am praying for her right now!!
    How terrible!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lit a candle right away...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll break one of my older jars open and let the contents out with her daughter in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You guys are wonderful...

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG, I didn't know. I'll get a vigil up immediately!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG, I didn't know. I'll get a vigil up immediately!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'll break one of my older jars open and let the contents out with her daughter in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lit a candle right away...

    ReplyDelete
  16. I will light a candle as well. Blessings to them both and to their family.

    ReplyDelete
  17. WE will be lighting a candle here for her and her little girl.

    ReplyDelete